: A classic trolling happened on a news cast...

Kingoftypos
07-13-13, 12:09 AM
I have to admit that my stomach muscles are very tight after laughing so hard watching this video.

http://youtu.be/kfhfxNIMJjA

KOT

MoistCabbage
07-13-13, 12:16 AM
:histeric:

CadillacLuke24
07-13-13, 02:23 AM
:rofl:

Kingoftypos
07-13-13, 02:32 AM
And here is the official apology from the news cast...

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/ktvu-apology-friday-noon-report/nYpSg/

I love the way he says "pilot" in the first 10 seconds.

KOT

The-Dullahan
07-13-13, 04:10 AM
^He does it again when he says "We apowogized on our website and social media page" It seems many of his "L" come out that way.

Ranger
07-13-13, 10:37 AM
:histeric: Gotta love it when the lame stream media gets had. Funny part is that it was so obvious Stevie Wonder could have spotted it.

Faith76
07-13-13, 10:57 AM
I saw this before, but thought it was just a made up thing. These people actually said this on broadcast?

Ranger
07-13-13, 11:07 AM
Apparently so. Ho Lee Fuk. :rofl: I'm still laughing. I think I wet myself.

orconn
07-13-13, 11:22 AM
Ranger, are you really surprised when the main stream media "gets had?" If I'm not mistaken a lot of what they put on the air is either intentional or unintentional misinformation. And on our local channels they aren't content with reporting our local murders and robberies, school bus accidents and teachers having sexual relations with students, but they have to bring us the same exact news from Keokuk, Iowa, Decatur, IL and every other irrelevant (to our daily life town in the land between the coasts). We stopped taking the daily and Sunday newspaper and after three years we haven't missed it a bit.

Hoosier Daddy
07-13-13, 11:28 AM
I wet myself.
Too much information.

----------

Ranger, are you really surprised when the main stream media "gets had?" If I'm not mistaken a lot of what they put on the air is either intentional or unintentional misinformation. And on our local channels they aren't content with reporting our local murders and robberies, school bus accidents and teachers having sexual relations with students, but they have to bring us the same exact news from Keokuk, Iowa, Decatur, IL and every other irrelevant (to our daily life town in the land between the coasts). We stopped taking the daily and Sunday newspaper and after three years we haven't missed it a bit.
Today's news media is a joke. They no longer investigate, they wait and hope some "civilian" will stumble onto something and clue them in.

SissyBoyFloyd
07-13-13, 01:16 PM
Hope they give that intern a raise.

Ranger
07-13-13, 04:10 PM
I suspect that intern is on his way to Russia to join Snowden, but I like his style.

orconn
07-13-13, 06:49 PM
With all the publicity their little station got they should thank the prankster!

Hoosier Daddy
07-13-13, 06:52 PM
I suspect that intern is on his way to Russia to join Snowden, but I like his style.
You have to admire that.

cadillac kevin
07-13-13, 08:06 PM
Too much information.

----------

Today's news media is a joke. They no longer investigate, they wait and hope some "civilian" will stumble onto something and clue them in.

We had a "story" locally that was about there being a fairly small cross drawn into the cardinals pitchers mound. It started out with some guy writing into the riverfront times (a free local paper) about it (IIRC, he had season tickets and noticed something odd looking on the picthers miund, so he spent the time to record the ball games from TV just to see what it was), then the post dispatch and the local news ran it 2 weeks later. So what did most everybody have to say about it- "who cares? Whoever wrote in that story had too much time and nothing better to complain about."

Ranger
07-13-13, 09:17 PM
I think I would pay to hear what was going on in the control booth as she was reading those names. I also can't help but wonder when HER light bulb went off. :bulb:

Kingoftypos
07-13-13, 09:56 PM
I think I would pay to hear what was going on in the control booth as she was reading those names. I also can't help but wonder when HER light bulb went off. :bulb:

Her "light bulbs" probably never went off. Because all she does is to make written words into verbal words.

I agree with the control room people's. but there again, they just make her look pretty. Lol

KOT

Aron9000
07-14-13, 05:09 AM
You stay classy, San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?

Dammit. Who typed a question mark on the Teleprompter?