: Spotted - Amarillo

Nimoch
07-12-13, 12:08 PM
I thought I'd hop over here to the CTS-V thread and say hi to a new owner in town; I left a note on their windshield telling him/her to join our forum. Here's hoping they do! :thumbsup:

ptrd
07-12-13, 12:21 PM
Maybe one day you'll see me in a V wagon...

neuronbob
07-12-13, 01:04 PM
I passed through Amarillo a month ago on my epic road trip....wife wanted a new purse so we stopped for a spell at the Westgate Mall. We then stopped by Cadillac Ranch a few minutes from there. Nice town you guys have there.

http://imageshack.us/a/img845/4646/img0359vf.jpg

Nimoch
07-12-13, 02:18 PM
Great to see another V in town and at the Cadillac Ranch; I took some out of towners there last week. Some guy leaving said "Are you gonna plant yours in there too? Gotta keep up the tradition!" le sigh. I'll be sure to stop and say hi if/when I see ya PTRD!

MPNX2
07-14-13, 09:53 AM
This is on my list for our road trip at the end of September...

ptrd
07-14-13, 05:33 PM
Great to see another V in town and at the Cadillac Ranch; I took some out of towners there last week. Some guy leaving said "Are you gonna plant yours in there too? Gotta keep up the tradition!" le sigh. I'll be sure to stop and say hi if/when I see ya PTRD!

Actually I used to live there, in Dallas now, my brother still lives there. Parents just moved from Amarillo a couple of months ago so I probably won't be driving much there. we'll see. Amarillo is small but there are some crazy cars there.

I know people with a Carrera GT and a veyron. Random cars in Amarillo eh?