: Censorship?

archerscam
02-24-05, 11:53 AM
Hi. New here. Just traded a Jag for a 2000 STS. I posted some unfavorable comments about the dealer (Edwards-Archer in Council Bluffs Iowa) and now I see my comments are gone. I guess they only want to hear good stuff? Maybe this post will get censored too? Anyway, I love the car except for the things that don't work. Heated seats, elec. windows, oil use and leaks, and worst of all the suspension acts up and the car grinds to a halt if I hit a bump in a left turn. Sounds expensive. But my negative post was mostly because Archer sued me and made me buy my trade-in back at full retail. They used a law that was supposed to protect me from them. Car had had a previous slavage title that I didn't know about. Read all about it at members.cox.net/archerscam

Better hurry up before the censors get me again ...

- Dissapointed

danbuc
02-24-05, 12:15 PM
They are not gone, they got moved to the Dealership Review Forum. That's where they were supposed to go in the first place. That really sucks how that dealer tried to screw you like that. Good luck.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-24-05, 03:34 PM
here is where you dealer review is ....me and the guys do quite a bit of moving threads...I assure you that you werent censored ....we dont like to do that ..

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32526

At any rate , welcome , i hope you enjoy it here !

On a side note , the jag was totaled over a radio fire ?

D148L0
02-24-05, 03:45 PM
Hi. New here. Just traded a Jag for a 2000 STS. I posted some unfavorable comments about the dealer (Edwards-Archer in Council Bluffs Iowa) and now I see my comments are gone. I guess they only want to hear good stuff? Maybe this post will get censored too? Anyway, I love the car except for the things that don't work. Heated seats, elec. windows, oil use and leaks, and worst of all the suspension acts up and the car grinds to a halt if I hit a bump in a left turn. Sounds expensive. But my negative post was mostly because Archer sued me and made me buy my trade-in back at full retail. They used a law that was supposed to protect me from them. Car had had a previous slavage title that I didn't know about. Read all about it at members.cox.net/archerscam

Better hurry up before the censors get me again ...

- Dissapointed
Welcome to the forums.
It would be a good idea to use the SEARCH function next time... you know, to avoid being dissapointed for no reason.

BeelzeBob
02-24-05, 04:56 PM
Or, just check your user cp (control panel) to see what posts you've made and where they are...

CADDYBLACK99
02-28-05, 01:33 PM
Welcome Archerscam!

Thanks for signing up! Sorry to hear about your dealer issues...we all have them from time to time. Good luck with your 2000.
:welcome:
Paul