: New CTS-V Wagon, New to the group

WhiteShadow
07-11-13, 10:08 AM
Hello to everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself and share my excitement. My name is Kirk, and my wife surprised me with a 2013 CTS-V Wagon AT about a week ago for our 20 year anniversary. What an awesome wife and awesome car! I've owned a few performance vehicles but the last high performance ride was a 2006 Z06 w/ Kooks headers and custom tune. Sold that a few years ago and miss it.

I am so impressed with the CTS-V. And the Wagon is such a sleeper. Nobody seems to know what this vehicle packs. Those that do seem to follow and gawk.

I would like to know if there is anyone on this forum, also with a CTS-V, that lives in Northern CA?

Take care!

CadillacLuke24
07-11-13, 03:55 PM
Your WIFE got you that?

Yeah, you are one lucky guy!

Congratulations! Enjoy the hot new Cadillac! And show os some pics of the wheels!

77CDV
07-11-13, 04:30 PM
:welcome: You're wife has excellent taste in cars! :)

RippyPartsDept
07-11-13, 04:38 PM
:wave:

welcome aboard

truckinman
07-11-13, 06:27 PM
My wife won't even LET me buy a C5 corvette, let alone surprise me with a 13 V wagon! She says we are trying to start a family and a vette isn't practical. Damn women.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!! I love the wagon. One very sleek looking car. Definitely not the station wagon granny drove the grand kids around in the early 90's!

vincentm
07-11-13, 06:56 PM
congrats, and welcome, i'm originally from Northern California, Sacramento area.

Hoosier Daddy
07-11-13, 07:11 PM
My wife won't even LET me buy a C5 corvette, let alone surprise me with a 13 V wagon! She says we are trying to start a family and a vette isn't practical. Damn women.
You made the right choice. I think you are better off if she starts the family with you even if it means doing without the 'vette for a while.

truckinman
07-11-13, 07:54 PM
You made the right choice. I think you are better off if she starts the family with you even if it means doing without the 'vette for a while.

Agreed 10 fold. I did argue the fact, however, that with a couple bungie chords, the roof would make a fine place for a car seat....needless to say, I just got "the look" in response to that comment.

ben.gators
07-11-13, 08:11 PM
Hello and congratulations! CTS-V Wagon is pure madness! A station wagon with 6.2L Supercharged V-8 engine! What a crazy package! I love it!

DBA-One
07-11-13, 08:13 PM
You are a lucky man!