: Dude Gets Smacked

onbagz2002
02-23-05, 06:14 PM
http://wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/wkyc/050219pizzaassault.wmv

Daniel Almestica
02-23-05, 06:49 PM
I dont have sound but that was f****k up why know one help that guy out. no need to beat someone like that!

Ralph
02-23-05, 06:53 PM
I dont have sound but that was f****k up why know one help that guy out. no need to beat someone like that!

That's what I was wondering. They said that his girlfriend budded in line and she went off on him because he made a phone call about it and she heard, then her boyfriend came in and let loose.

Seems like no one got involved because they fear getting sued or having to go to court? Who knows. He got 4 years in jail for the assault. She will get some too.

RealmCenter
02-23-05, 07:05 PM
That guy would have been way to big for me to attempt to subdue by myself, however if I had a CCW and had my Beretta with me I would have certainly detained him until police could have showed up and arrested him.

DopeStar 156
02-24-05, 12:05 AM
I'm frail. I'd have snapped after shot number one. That could be me though, I do tend to talk a litle too much.

Ralph
02-24-05, 12:07 AM
There were some other BIG guys in there and they could have helped easily, but I guess that's the mentality today. They could have sat on him or something. :rolleyes2

ben72227
02-24-05, 12:50 AM
thats when a concealed weapon would come in good use. If some guy started hittin' on me like that, i wouldn't even hesitate pullin out my glock. It ain't worth havin your teeth knocked out to just stand there and take it like that.

RBraczyk
02-24-05, 01:13 AM
Lol ^

That black dude was huge.

Ralph
02-24-05, 01:18 AM
thats when a concealed weapon would come in good use. If some guy started hittin' on me like that, i wouldn't even hesitate pullin out my glock. It ain't worth havin your teeth knocked out to just stand there and take it like that.

As pro-gun as I am, the only problem with this my well-armed American friend, is that the agressor would probably pull out a BIGGER firearm! Not to mention with Waaay too many people around and one stray shot is all it might take for a law suit IMO. :hmm:

I'd probably just kick him in the n*** and run out yelling and screaming like a 12 year-old school girl whose late for band practice! :devil: :hide:

Elvis
02-24-05, 11:14 AM
I'm not a badass or anything like that, but

#1) I wouldn't have taken out my cell phone to call anybody about it,

#2) I would've seen him coming,

#3) He better knock me out with the first shot, because I don't care how big he is, I'm going ballistic on his ass. I am big enough and strong enough to do some damage. (Think Ralphie in "A Christmas Story")

#4) I cannot believe that people just stood by and watched. Something inside me would not have let that happen.

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/christmasstorybully.jpg
Remember what happened to this kid?

D148L0
02-24-05, 11:37 AM
The agressor is a coward. He throws the first punch when the other guy is watching his phone instead of him. The huge size difference is not enough for him. What a scum.

BeelzeBob
02-24-05, 06:22 PM
One less animal in the streets for the next four years. And all it took was a good knocking around to make it happen.. Now he's right where he belongs.. In a cage...

CaddyGeek
02-24-05, 06:57 PM
No way those people should've stood around like that. Most of them wouldn't even look at what was happening. I can't stand when people turn a blind-eye to things like that. There were so many things to hit that guy with: fist, feet, chair, steel napkin holder, etc... burns me up inside to watch that crap

Ralph
02-24-05, 07:30 PM
http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/christmasstorybully.jpg
Remember what happened to this kid?

Who is he?

lowscola
02-25-05, 06:32 PM
The funny thing about the video is when the woman spat on the store employee, the employee immedialtely started to go after her. When her boyfriend came in, he promptly turned around and went back behind the counter. If anybody should have helped it should had been the store employee. The guy being assaulted didn't defend himself at all and is fourtunate to be alive. The big guy was at least 350 and showed no mercy at all. He is lucky to get off with just 4 years becuase that was attempted murder.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-26-05, 02:04 AM
I forget the term but it is not a indicator of society when people dont jump in and help this guy out ...it is actually a psychological phenomenon thing that for some reason people dont react .....they just stand there and watch .....ill try to look it up tomorrow .....

But remeber everyone , you can talk like you have balls and you can say youd help out ....but you really dont know till its go time what you have ....there is so amny things we dont know that are in play in times like that ....mental boundrys are bigger than we think ...

RBraczyk
02-26-05, 02:13 AM
Who is he?

Go watch a christmas story (I believe... :confused: )

Ralph
02-26-05, 02:14 AM
Go watch a christmas story (I believe... :confused: )

But what happened to him??

What's your avatar??

Stoneage_Caddy
02-26-05, 02:18 AM
hehe ...anopther american classic flim ....its why i call you "ralphie" ....see theres this little boy in this flim , and all he wants for christmas is a red rider bb gun ...but everyone tells him "youll shoot you eye out" (reminds me of you wanting the politcal forum)...anyway ralphie gets picked on by these two bullys every day ....well one day the kid that evis posted a pic of pissed little ralphie off for the last time , and little ralphie let the basturd have it (the bully was bigger) by the time ralphies mother got there she found ralhpie beating the tar out of this bully useing a barrage of colorful adjectives liek youve never heard before (of coaurse it cesored)....

Stoneage_Caddy
02-26-05, 02:19 AM
by the way , loving the polska avatar there RB ....i used to have that as a plate ont he front of my car "Polish and Proud" written under it

Ralph
02-26-05, 02:21 AM
hehe ...anopther american classic flim ....its why i call you "ralphie" ....see theres this little boy in this flim , and all he wants for christmas is a red rider bb gun ...but everyone tells him "youll shoot you eye out" (reminds me of you wanting the politcal forum)...anyway ralphie gets picked on by these two bullys every day ....well one day the kid that evis posted a pic of pissed little ralphie offf for the last time , and little ralphie let the basturd have it (the bully was bigger) by the time ralphies mother go tthere she found ralhpie beating the tar out of this bully useing a barrage of colorful adjectives liek youve never heard before (of coaurse it cesored)....

I thought it was a pic from a Grizzly Adams movie or something! It even looks like he has a fur hat on. :shhh:

Kev
02-26-05, 04:19 AM
by the way , loving the polska avatar there RB ....i used to have that as a plate ont he front of my car "Polish and Proud" written under it
I thought it was some kinda chicken?!
I dunno.

Kev
02-26-05, 04:30 AM
I forget the term but it is not a indicator of society when people dont jump in and help this guy out ...it is actually a psychological phenomenon thing that for some reason people dont react .....they just stand there and watch .....ill try to look it up tomorrow .....

But remeber everyone , you can talk like you have balls and you can say youd help out ....but you really dont know till its go time what you have ....there is so amny things we dont know that are in play in times like that ....mental boundrys are bigger than we think ...
That's certainly true. I barely surivived my adolescence due to a few guys like the one in the clip. That beating was just wrong. It is a shame that no one stepped in but I'm not surprised. It's not common in my experience for people to jump into a violent situation such as that. The most common reaction I've seen is people shrinking back, away from the violence. "Fight or flight", in this case, the poor guy that got wupped was knocked loopy with the first cheap shot, he was all but knocked unconscience. The man's imposing size was dwarfed by his willingness to perpetrate assault. Since the bystanders were not on the receiving end they chose the flight option.
"I don't want to get involved."

Kev