: Tire recommendations for Cadillac Escalade 2005 ESV Platinum



harold1906
07-10-13, 08:20 PM
I would love to hear tire recommendations based on personal or professional experiences. No off road needed. Plenty of city miles 75% and highway miles remaining 25%. Looking for long lasting and smooth ride. 275/55R20 Thanks in advance for any help.

kentd
07-11-13, 02:51 PM
Michelin LTX MS2

Mine are at 50,000 miles and counting. Smooth and quiet.

jnrsesv
07-13-13, 12:46 AM
^^^ yep, yep what that guy says ^^^ I love my Michelin LTX MS2's

Mark Edward Morrison
07-13-13, 03:56 PM
That's what I have as well on my truck, couldn't be happier with my Michelins!!

caddydaddy
07-13-13, 11:03 PM
I've had Goodyear Assurance Tripletred on mine for 44,000 miles. Still have a few thousand miles left in them, and they handle great, and are good in the rain and snow. I'll be buying another set when these are worn out.

Black88GTA
07-15-13, 07:57 PM
Continental Cross Contact LX20 w/ Eco Plus (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=CrossContact+LX20+with+EcoPlus+Technolog y&partnum=67TR7CCLX20). Put these on last year. Smooth, quiet, good treadwear / UTQG ratings, great warranty, and they get excellent ratings on Tirerack. I've been very happy with them!

sprink60
07-16-13, 12:16 AM
Choice 1.Michelin LTX M/S...I have run 4: sets on trucks and SUV...the standard by which all others are measured.

Choice 2. Bridgestone Dueler HT...95%~98% as good as Michelin. I have chosen over Michelin twice and only because of 25% difference in price when on sale. Not a bad tire and better than everything else...EXCEPT Michelin LTX M/S.

If you can get the Michelins for $1000 or less by them.

the cadillac man
07-16-13, 02:40 AM
Choice 1.Michelin LTX M/S...I have run 4: sets on trucks and SUV...the standard by which all others are measured.

Choice 2. Bridgestone Dueler HT...95%~98% as good as Michelin. I have chosen over Michelin twice and only because of 25% difference in price when on sale. Not a bad tire and better than everything else...EXCEPT Michelin LTX M/S.

If you can get the Michelins for $1000 or less by them.

My truck had Bridgestone dueler tires and they were nosey as could be (did awesome in snow and on ice though)

Now have goodyear wrangler at/s great tires quiet and have great traction(haven't tried them with snow or ice yet)

Silver04
07-16-13, 04:46 PM
I just had Michelin LTX M/S 2's 275/55/20 put on our 04 ESV...lovin every mile! Mine at Costco were $1020 mounted/balanced.