: GB: 5300k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k HID KITS all Plug & Play w/ Harness

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 03:45 PM
**I can be reached at 1-800-970-HIDS

extension 2.**

Hey guys. My name is Mike and I'm the co-owner of WWW.ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTS.COM. We've come on here to provide a group buy for all of you. We offer the newest Generation McCulloch HID Kits in Single beam and Dual beam applications. What we have to offer for you isnít merely a 100% plug and play kit for your Caddy's, but rather a dependable kit that does more than connect to your STOCK harness and provide improved light output. We are bringing you 100% Plug & Play kits with our NEW Harness. What this harness does is protect your OEM harness system by attaining the initial jolt of power not from your STOCK harness, but from the battery. This protection is well worth it when you consider that the initial power needed to start an HID KIT can be triple that of a regular 55 watts for a normal halogen bulb. In this harness, there are two (2) 20a protective fuses that prevent any damage from occurring to your OEM wiring harnesses. Every kit we will sell on here will come with this wiring harness. We offer all of the following applications in SINGLE BEAM: H1 - H3 - H4** - H7 - H11 - 9004 - 9005 - 9006 - 9007 - D2S. We do have the H4 HID KITS available in a DUAL BEAM application.

**ALL KITS AND PRODUCTS SHIP OUT RIGHT

AWAY!! NO WAITING UNTIL

THE GB IS OVER!!**

Single Beam Kits With Harnesses
5300k- $290
6000k- $305
8000k- $325
10000k- $345

NOTE: 10000k takes a 1-3 days longer to ship.

Dual Beam Kits With Harnesses

5300k- $415
6000k- $430
8000k- $450
10000k- $470

NOTE: Dual Beam Kits take 1-3 days longer to ship.

WE ARE OVER 400+ VERIFIED THROUGH PAYPAL.

If you'd like to order please send PAYPAL payment to: uhohitzmikey@aol.com along with:

Full Name:
Kit Color:
Kit Size:
Daytime Phone Number:

If someone would like to use a money order please contact me.

Thes prices all INCLUDE SHIPPING. If youd like Express Shipping, it will be an extra $10. As you may see, these are all substantial discounts off our website prices. These PRICES are applicable to any CadillacForums.com member. WE DO NOT NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. THESE PRICES ARE GOOD FOR 1 PERSON OR THE WHOLE BOARD. If youd like to contact me for any reason, please feel free to email me at uhohitzmikey@aol.com or call me at 1-800-970-HIDS extension 2. Ill be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions and concerns.

**I can be reached at 1-800-970-HIDS extension 2.**

Stoneage_Caddy
02-23-05, 03:55 PM
Welcome Abord !!

*edited to refect above edit (twice even)

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 04:30 PM
hey uh ....there for maximas eh ? what about cimmarons ? devilles?

and the prices are good for maxima.org members ? what about cadillac forums ?

Hey Stoneage, sorry about that. I used the template as I did for another GB. I changed what was wrong in there. We have kits that are applicable to every specific housing. These prices are good for everyone on the board as the post states. To determine what type of housing you have, you can either visit our website and find the "Bulb Size Finder" link or tell me and ill be glad to look it up for you. Sorry about the confusion.

Mike

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 04:33 PM
Pic of a 5300k kit on an accord.

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 04:34 PM
Pic of 6000k kit on a Chevy Tahoe.

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 04:35 PM
Pic of an 8000k kit on a WRX.

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 04:36 PM
Pic of a 10000k kit on a Porsche.

UltraBrightLights
02-23-05, 05:48 PM
Welcome Abord !!

*edited to refect above edit (twice even)

Thanks a lot Stone. Out of curiosity is that a dirt bike in your trunk hehe??

Mike

Stoneage_Caddy
02-24-05, 01:18 AM
Thanks a lot Stone. Out of curiosity is that a dirt bike in your trunk hehe??

Mike

no im just happy to see you ....LOL j/k

well its a pocketbike , kind of a 1/4 scale sport bike ....a nice break when you drive a big car every day to work ..Also the benefits of carrrying spare transporation when driving a "older" cadillac is a good reason to have it back there...

did i mention chicks dig it ?

UltraBrightLights
02-27-05, 08:12 PM
Hey Stoneage, doesnt look like theres much interest here huh?

Mike

BeelzeBob
02-27-05, 08:45 PM
Go into your user control panel (user cp) and set yourself up with a signature.. Then, do some participating in the community and people will see your signature. That'll help your exposure... You can easily sell yourself without lifting a finger after that...

UltraBrightLights
02-28-05, 10:54 AM
Thanx for the advice. :thumbsup:

Mike

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 11:46 AM
yup ...ive noticed folks like "logan diagnostic" really sell themselfs when they participate in the community ...like free advertiseing ...but hard to do if your a busy entrepenure type like i think you are ...

over on the pocketbike board ive seen some sucess over the advertiser sending his product to a well known memeber of the forum for a install review of the product ...this works for $100 reed valve kits ...not sure if it would work on the more expensive automotive headlamp kits....

I think around here you biggest selling point would be something to the effect of "update the looks of your ride"