: Technical Service Bulletins

Yo! Ant-Knee
02-23-05, 12:45 PM
I would like to obtain copies of ALL service bulletins for a 1999 Eldorado. I just bought it from my sister-in-law with 15k on it but no warranty. I want the TSB's so I know what to expect as time (& miles) accumulate.

mcowden
02-23-05, 02:15 PM
Alldata DIY has that stuff... www.alldatadiy.com It will cost you about $25 for the subscription for a year but it has lots of good repair info in there and the TSBs. If you read through the forums, you'll learn a lot about the worst that can happen, but keep in mind that people come here generally when they have problems. They don't come here often if their cars are running perfectly with no problems, so what you see here will bias you to some extent. Things aren't as bad as they may seem from some of the posts here. There are some real wackos that have shown up here bashing Cadillac because their kitchen sink drips.

Let us know when you have questions and there are some very generous and smart people here who will probably share their knowledge to help you maintain it well and fix it if it needs to be fixed. Good luck and welcome!