: What would you like to see added to the SRX?

paid4c4
07-10-13, 09:58 AM
We have a 2012 SRX4 Premium with 14K miles of trouble free use. So far this has been the best new car I've ever purchased. There are several small changes I'd like to see added to future SRX's. I would like to make it possible for the mirrors to fold in every time I park the car. I would like for the seat coolers/heaters to remained programed the way I have them set without having to reset them every time I start the car. I would like to see an upgrade audio system other than Bosse. An engine option offering a turbo setup. Chrome wheels with replaceable covers. That's just a few things I'd like to see, what would you like?
Bill

allgm
07-10-13, 04:06 PM
We have a 2012 SRX4 Premium with 14K miles of trouble free use. So far this has been the best new car I've ever purchased. There are several small changes I'd like to see added to future SRX's. I would like to make it possible for the mirrors to fold in every time I park the car. I would like for the seat coolers/heaters to remained programed the way I have them set without having to reset them every time I start the car. I would like to see an upgrade audio system other than Bosse. An engine option offering a turbo setup. Chrome wheels with replaceable covers. That's just a few things I'd like to see, what would you like?
Bill

Sun Roof Delete. I always leave the shade closed. Too hot in summer and way to noisy when it is open. My roof drains have clogged up twice on a garage kept SRX

300:29:1
07-10-13, 11:51 PM
Give me the option of HID headlamps by themselves. I would like to be able to use the full screen without having to purchase Navi. I agree with more radio options.

TheCaptain
07-11-13, 07:19 AM
Reliability. My '10 was at the dealer 15 times in 32 months. My '13 is going for its 4th time in 4 months. :nono:

... I would like to be able to use the full screen without having to purchase Navi. I agree with more radio options. This is done on the '13's with no Nav.

miamictsv
07-11-13, 02:05 PM
Reliability. My '10 was at the dealer 15 times in 32 months. My '13 is going for its 4th time in 4 months. :nono:

This is done on the '13's with no Nav.

Captain, I guess you did not learn the first time around and got a second SRX ? :)
A real touchscreen that actually works as fast as any tablet will be nice. So far for me CUE is a disaster especially when you start to type a destination address.
How about a V version ?:)) That will make me buy one for sure :)

adamjeeps
07-11-13, 02:43 PM
Rear illuminated door sills. Rear window auto up. Child lock control for each door. Off switch for headlights so they don't come on in garage. Electronic suspension in front wheel drive.

Sorry if any of this was added for 2013 or 2014.

Larry2012SRX
07-11-13, 08:16 PM
Rear illuminated door sills. Rear window auto up. Child lock control for each door. Off switch for headlights so they don't come on in garage. Electronic suspension in front wheel drive.

I would like to see the radio shut off when you turn the car off.

themacguy
07-11-13, 09:12 PM
About 400 lbs less weight. HIDs standard. One touch open rear lift gate.

Yeah, a V model would be great!

witz5557
07-12-13, 10:12 AM
Easier access to USB port in the front console....need to be fairly nimble to plug it in especially when driving (I know, that is not safe, but for some reason my iPod just shuts down and will not reset unless I shut car down).

adamjeeps
07-12-13, 11:01 AM
About 400 lbs less weight. HIDs standard. One touch open rear lift gate.

Yeah, a V model would be great!

I forgot to add the kick your leg under the bumper to open the lift gate. How about all led exterior lighting as well.

stevec5375
07-13-13, 08:54 AM

This is done on the '13's with no Nav.

Wow! What a surprise! Why are we just now getting this info? I've been saying all along that this vehicle has reliability issues and all it has gotten me is flack from some people on here. Now, at last, one of the forum moderators finally speaks up about his issues with this car. :)

Perhaps now people can see why one popular consumer magazine rates this vehicle as less than average reliability. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Rather than address quality issues at the source, GM has instead chosen to place support personnel on the forum to "lubricate" the ill will created by their lack of quality control. It is easier and less expensive to say I'm sorry rather than get it right by upgrading your quality control.

ladypro
07-13-13, 09:09 AM
baseball glove interior color and a hideaway vacuum

TheCaptain
07-13-13, 10:25 AM
Rear window auto up will not be added ever I don't think. It's a safety feature for kids in the rear seats.

I forgot to add the kick your leg under the bumper to open the lift gate. How about all led exterior lighting as well.
That kick the bumper gizmo requires no towing hardware. Some people like to tow with their vehicles. :) I'm with you on the full exterior lighting!

Wow! What a surprise! Why are we just now getting this info? I've been saying all along that this vehicle has reliability issues and all it has gotten me is flack from some people on here. Now, at last, one of the forum moderators finally speaks up about his issues with this car. :)

Perhaps now people can see why one popular consumer magazine rates this vehicle as less than average reliability. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Rather than address quality issues at the source, GM has instead chosen to place support personnel on the forum to "lubricate" the ill will created by their lack of quality control. It is easier and less expensive to say I'm sorry rather than get it right by upgrading your quality control.

I let it known quietly. I just didn't spread it around. Out of 8 SRX's in my immediate area, mine is the only one with problems. Both of mine. GM has the '10 fixed now. I thought I would have better luck on the '13, but I might be thinking otherwise now.

Marc NY
07-14-13, 09:35 AM
... I let it known quietly. I just didn't spread it around. Out of 8 SRX's in my immediate area, mine is the only one with problems. Both of mine. GM has the '10 fixed now. I thought I would have better luck on the '13, but I might be thinking otherwise now.IMO: As with any brand new model or technology there might be fixes and or updates that may be required. I had expected that the new CUE would come with updates in the future so it didn't bother all that much when the interface with CUE and my iPhone 5 wasn't working perfectly. As I expected the first update fixed that issue and now it works great. Yes, Steve and many other buyers had experienced similar issues in their first year of the new GEN II as I did with my 2010 SRX. However, the few updates and recalls were fixed to my complete satisfaction as was the triangular chrome trim piece by the mirror that feel off twice because of weak adhesive.

I believe that when a buyer gets a completely brand new model and or the newest high tech options there may be updates or fixes for it in the future. I certainly knew that when I bought my 2010 SRX and I knew that going into the new 2013 CUE technology too. I really don't fear buying anything new for I believe there will allays be a fix to any issues that may come up in the future. :)

TheCaptain
07-14-13, 10:36 AM
Not to prod, but why both of mine? The '10 AND the '13? I couldn't have hit the wrong end of the bell curve twice... (rhetorical)

All I know is I'm pretty sure I see a '15 Corvette Z51 in my future. :bouncy:

Marc NY
07-14-13, 11:53 AM
Not to prod, but why both of mine? The '10 AND the '13? I couldn't have hit the wrong end of the bell curve twice... (rhetorical)

All I know is I'm pretty sure I see a '15 Corvette Z51 in my future. :bouncy:Ouch... I would say it was just the luck of the draw ...

BTW: Hmmmm I can also see a 2015 C7 vert sitting in my driveway along side of my silver SSR too. :D

*Captain you remind me of the time way back when I was 23 and bought my first brand new 454 - 4 speed 1973 Corvette ...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd198/MarcNY/Animation/Burnout.gif

paid4c4
07-14-13, 01:04 PM
For those of you considering a 2015 C7 Corvette I would highly recommend the options which allow you to be at the factory and to watch your Vette being built. You'll get to see the entire process and will be the first one to start it on the line. The other option is to accept delivery of your Vette at the National Corvette Museum which is just across the street from the factory. We did both options when we had our 50th Anniversary Vert built and really enjoyed it. Since I do my own maintenance our Vette has never been in a Chevrolet Service Department. With only 8000 miles on the 03 I don't see buying another just yet.
Bill

TheCaptain
07-14-13, 02:23 PM
Hopefully our Canadian Order system lets me do that. It would be awesome. And the picture book too through the NCM... :drool:

And now back to our regularly scheduled SRX Seeing things added thread... :)

Tracey
07-16-13, 10:43 AM
I would like to download from Internet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

NotMine
07-17-13, 02:55 PM
Most items have been mentioned but, I could sum it up by stating......

BETTER OVERALL QUALITY. Things like better suspension, fit and finish, etc. My God, this is GM's flagship brand and it's, I think, 15-16 on the quality list. My new Impala has better fit and finish, suspension and handling (admittedly a different type vehicle), option choices, etc......and that is, I believe, 7 or 8 on the quality list.....GMC being second (a truck !!!!!)

Stuart MacPherson
07-17-13, 07:51 PM
I hope they offer a diesel option before my current lease expires!

ladypro
07-18-13, 12:31 PM
I would like to see more features on srx that are on the cts, square fog lights, wood trim across dash, linear sport pedals

Maximumkk
07-20-13, 01:19 AM
LED lights instead of bulbs inside and out.
Sliding rear seat, sim. to Terrain/Equinox. I'd like the option to use unneeded extra space in the cargo area as legroom for passengers. I have that in my Torrent.
Flip-down tables for rear passengers, built into back of the front seats.
Front passenger seatback folds flat forward to allow extra long cargo to fit.
Umbrella pockets built into doors.

daddie2k3
07-21-13, 11:26 PM
Alot of my stuff have been mentioned...

Programmable fold mirrors(on locking,gear selection, or manual override)
LED DRL(introduce to MOST luxury cars in 2010 or 2011)
Window close on locking by fob(holding down)
Auto sunroof close on locking by fob(with windows)
Programmable Rain sense window/sunroof close(sense constant rain and close all open areas)
Open hatch with waving leg
Spare tire on bottom of vehicle with closed storage still in same location
Heated and cooled cupholders
SD card reader for audio playback(might be on 13s and don't know)
Ability to open second part of the sunoof like 1st gen but separately
Puddle lights on side mirrors
V series
Rear hatch window that opens(4runner)
Full navi,radio, etc on HUD
Siri functionally

PS I still love my SRX! ;)

adamjeeps
07-22-13, 12:00 AM
Forgot to add passenger side mirror auto dimming and ventilated rear seats.

07-22-13, 07:27 AM
Alot of my stuff have been mentioned...

Programmable fold mirrors(on locking,gear selection, or manual override)
LED DRL(introduce to MOST luxury cars in 2010 or 2011)
Window close on locking by fob(holding down)
Auto sunroof close on locking by fob(with windows)
Programmable Rain sense window/sunroof close(sense constant rain and close all open areas)
Open hatch with waving leg
Spare tire on bottom of vehicle with closed storage still in same location
Heated and cooled cupholders
SD card reader for audio playback(might be on 13s and don't know)
Ability to open second part of the sunoof like 1st gen but separately
Puddle lights on side mirrors
V series
Rear hatch window that opens(4runner)
Full navi,radio, etc on HUD
Siri functionally

PS I still love my SRX! ;)

This can be problematic in areas where road salt is used in winter. A bad design in my opinion.

daddie2k3
07-22-13, 07:43 AM
This can be problematic in areas where road salt is used in winter. A bad design in my opinion.

I'm assuming you are referring to the spare located on bottom for this statement. I will agree with that if you were planning on using a "Cadillac wheel" for a spare. I would love to have a light weight steel black full size spare that would complete my road trip or get me to next dealership at ease versus a small donut that should only used as certain speeds and limited miles...

07-22-13, 08:01 AM
I'm assuming you are referring to the spare located on bottom for this statement. I will agree with that if you were planning on using a "Cadillac wheel" for a spare. I would love to have a light weight steel black full size spare that would complete my road trip or get me to next dealership at ease versus a small donut that should only used as certain speeds and limited miles...
While slightly OT, that temporary spare should be completely eliminated on all vehicles. This has got to be the worst idea ever. Most misused item ever. Sure, if used according to the instructions it's fine for the short term, but most seem to use it otherwise. Typically a spare tire is mounted until the vehicle can be brought into a repair shop to repair or replace the flat tire. This could be 1 or more days, and is rarely just a few miles. With all the traction and stability controls, ABS systems, and other sophisticated nannies, driving your vehicle on a donut is a really bad idea. Now we see the elimination of the spare tire altogether, replacing this with some goop and a portable air compressor. The spare tire was eliminated for various reasons, none of which justify the ultimate cost to the driver. Saving weight, cost, space, and increasing fuel economy don't help when you need to keep driving after a tire failure. Run flats would seem to be the answer. BMW has found that owners detest the noise and ride quality of these tires, not to mention the high cost of replacement (repair seems not to be an option). But getting back to my post above, I've seen spare tires mounted under the rear bumper rust badly. I did have this type of mount for the temporary spare on my '04 X3. It was contained inside a protective sheath and recessed rather well under the rear bumper. This definitely restored useable space in the cargo area. I would like to see a full sized spare returned to all vehicles, but this is unlikely to happen.

adamjeeps
07-22-13, 08:16 AM
A couple reasons to not have a spare:

Some drivers can not or will not change it.

Some drivers will not change to the spare properly.

AAA or GM road side assistance will have a truck sent with a patch and air compressor to fix the tire or provide a tow.

Like has been said awd can not have different size if space is a concern.

I had a flat but could not get the lugs off. I broke the supplied wrench.

Good arguments can be made for both having and not having a spare

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-22-13, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding the SRX! I will make sure that I document this thread and pass it along to the correct group within my organization. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your input!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

njacobsen
07-22-13, 11:41 PM
Retroactive trip odometer. My 2009 Corvette and several other GM vehicles I have owned have a feature built into the trip odometer when you hold the reset for a couple of seconds the mileage is reset to the distance driven since the last start. This is very handy when you want to track the trip mileage and forget to reset to zero when starting that trip. It seems CUE would be easily programmed to do this and I was disappointed when taking delivery of my SRX that the feature was forgotten.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-23-13, 10:50 AM
Retroactive trip odometer. My 2009 Corvette and several other GM vehicles I have owned have a feature built into the trip odometer when you hold the reset for a couple of seconds the mileage is reset to the distance driven since the last start. This is very handy when you want to track the trip mileage and forget to reset to zero when starting that trip. It seems CUE would be easily programmed to do this and I was disappointed when taking delivery of my SRX that the feature was forgotten.

Hello njacobsen,

We appreciate feedback from our customers. I apologize you were unsatisfied with delivery of your SRX because of the trip odometer feature not implemented. If you ever want to further discuss any concerns or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Maximumkk
07-26-13, 01:46 AM
One more: ability to fold rear seats while standing at hatch. Power folding or release in hatch area.

Max

westham
07-26-13, 01:34 PM
I have just purchased a used 2010 SRX Lux with 33k miles,
I mostly like the car but things that should and maybe have been improved are:
move lock/unlock child locks to the doors where they belong, have blutooth phone down load the phone book rather than just pairing it, the manual entry of up to 30 numbers/name tags is a long winded joke when you compare how quick other vehicles for much less money can down load and make handsfree calls. Add all the premimum bells and whistles to one model and then just have a basic and a premioum model which includes everything, do not like the manual which says if your car has........and you don't know if your model has it or does not, put everything under one alfa index.................finding something as simple as how to pair your remote control garage door rmote is another hunt in the book.........but there again I guess that's why we have bullitin boards like this.

TheCaptain
07-28-13, 10:04 PM
Aside from your trim level concerns, and manual concerns westham, the locks and phone are 'rectified' for '13.

austin
08-01-13, 10:32 AM
(1) Updated bug free CUE with front DVD player.

(2) We may have this, rear load leveling suspension.

(3) Rain sensing windshield wipers.

(4) Auto fold mirror option in park.

(5) Selectable suspension with height control like found on Grand Cherokee. Snow, Mud, Hill desend etc.

(5) How about an SRX-V, haha that would be cool to match the BMW 4.8is X5.

(6) A front view camera as well, something different. :)

TheCaptain
08-01-13, 09:54 PM
Austin, we do not have your #2 option, and we do have your #3.

morven39
08-02-13, 10:01 AM
Don't know why it was deleted from the 2013 model, but would like the quick connect trailering package wiring added back. When I contacted Cadillac Customer Service, was told that the only way to get it was to purchase the 2013 with the Trailering Package which includes the wiring AND trailer hitch. Not as easy as before to add the trailering wiring yourself. E-trailer sells the KIT to hook-up the wiring. I plan to take mine to the dealer to get the wiring installed. Hook up the wrong wires and I have been told you could cause airbags to deploy. That might not be fact, but I am not going to take the chance.

njacobsen
08-04-13, 07:48 PM
Power tilt and telescope steering wheel. The manual tilt is rather clumsy.

08-04-13, 08:11 PM

Power would also give memory.

wiperman
08-14-13, 05:36 PM
After almost two years and 30K miles in our 2012 Performance FWD, I would give up all the other suggestions made just to be able to turn off the radio while using the navigation system.

MJDART
08-14-13, 07:19 PM
My '13 came with a compact spare which is great, but I lost the storage cooler area and my compressor which would have been great for grandkids and beach inflatables. How about finding a spot underneath to hide the compact spare. I miss my CTS steering wheel audio volume wheel. A flick of the finger and I'm lowering or raising sound. See photo right side of wheel.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/mjdart/Cadillac%20CTS%20Sport%20Package/cadillac_cts_lasplash9_001.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/mjdart/media/Cadillac%20CTS%20Sport%20Package/cadillac_cts_lasplash9_001.jpg.html)

weealbert
08-14-13, 08:29 PM
Increase the trunk area (breadthwise) to accommodate golf clubs

paid4c4
08-14-13, 09:11 PM
I forgot to mention this in my original post. The 2009 Infiniti FX35 which I traded in for our 2012 SRX had the power/automatice tilt and telescoping steering wheel which I really miss.
Bill

cannon1017
08-14-13, 10:15 PM
Side view mirror sensors. The blind spots are very tough. I have added bullet mirrors to both side view mirrors and they help.

tnfan
08-14-13, 10:44 PM

Agree. Hard to believe a luxury vehicle still uses manual tilt and telescope steering wheel.

'12CTSman
08-15-13, 11:11 PM
I agree all the things that have been mentioned in this thread should be included on the next SRX. I think when the 2nd Gen was being designed 8-9 years ago Cadillac was playing it safe not having a clue the SRX was going to be Cadillac's best seller to keep the company afloat. That has become both good news and bad news for Cadillac. Will buyers be willing to pay thousands more for the 3rd Gen to get all these goodies? I think Cadillac will be hesitant to go past $60K for the '15 SRX Premium AWD with Driver Assist, but do they really have a choice if they really want to become, "The New Standard of the World"?

1st Eldorado in 1982
08-16-13, 07:42 AM
I would like the air from the ventilated seats to be chilled as they are in Lincolns, Hyundais and other makes, not just the circulation of untreated, cabin-temperature air.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-16-13, 08:51 AM
Hi All,

Great topic of discussion here. We appreciate feedback and suggestions from our customers. Maybe the 2015 SRX will have added features you want :) If anyone ever has concerns or questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

TheCaptain
08-16-13, 12:35 PM
I agree all the things that have been mentioned in this thread should be included on the next SRX. I think when the 2nd Gen was being designed 8-9 years ago Cadillac was playing it safe not having a clue the SRX was going to be Cadillac's best seller to keep the company afloat. That has become both good news and bad news for Cadillac. Will buyers be willing to pay thousands more for the 3rd Gen to get all these goodies? I think Cadillac will be hesitant to go past $60K for the '15 SRX Premium AWD with Driver Assist, but do they really have a choice if they really want to become, "The New Standard of the World"?

My window sticker was $65 xxx. CDN. For every option checked off.

'12CTSman
08-16-13, 06:57 PM
My window sticker was $65 xxx. CDN. For every option checked off.
My bad, I should have written $60K US. So, you're looking at $75K CDN for a fully loaded '15. That's a lot of money any way you look at it.

----------[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Hi All,

Great topic of discussion here. We appreciate feedback and suggestions from our customers. Maybe the 2015 SRX will have added features you want :) If anyone ever has concerns or questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

So, are you officially stating the '15 will be the 3rd Gen? I won't tell anyone.

TheCaptain
08-16-13, 08:43 PM
I still say it's too early for a 3rd Gen. SUV model cycles are typically 6-7 years, and the SRX is in year 4, and only one year after its Mid Cycle Enhancement. We're still at least two years from a 3rd Gen.

stevec5375
08-17-13, 09:22 AM
I still say it's too early for a 3rd Gen. SUV model cycles are typically 6-7 years, and the SRX is in year 4, and only one year after its Mid Cycle Enhancement. We're still at least two years from a 3rd Gen.

That's one way of keeping sales moving along. People like to be driving around in the latest and greatest. Could it be that GM is tired of putting band aids on a flawed design? I pity the poor souls who take the plunge on the redesign.

vi2k13
08-17-13, 10:31 AM
I am sure some of these have been mentioned in this thread and elsewhere, but just to re-emphasize here's a brief list for me having used this car for ~5 months and ~9,000 km (5,600 mi):
Reliable, bug-free CUE system
Ability to control passenger and rear climate control without turning on CUE i.e. simple button like in most cars
Ability to control Bluetooth phone from DIC without turning on CUE.
Volume control buttons instead of touch control
A Sunglass Holder
Power tilt/telescopic steering possibly with memory.
Chilled front seats instead of just ventilated seats
Head-up Display

As many have mentioned here, for a vehicle of this class and price point these features should be included as options at a minimum.

'12CTSman
08-17-13, 01:45 PM

The 2nd Gen was introduced in January of 2009 as a 2010 model, so come January of 2014 the 2nd Gen will be 5 years old and almost 5.5 model years old. I agree typically 6-7 years seems to be the norm, but these are not typical times. The MCR was just that, and only an enthusiast knows the differences between the '12 and '13, and no changes for '14 save for the Intellibeam (which some on the XTS side are saying is already built in with Driver Awareness, but not activated). I'm still sticking with summer of '14 for the 3rd Gen.

'12CTSman
08-17-13, 10:20 PM
Here are some pics of the possible '15 SRX. A real stunner!!!

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f32/2015-cadillac-srx-v-117657/

TheCaptain
08-18-13, 10:31 AM
Photoshops by MonaroSS (GMInsideNews)

Here are some pics of the possible '15 SRX. A real stunner!!!

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f32/2015-cadillac-srx-v-117657/
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/669/2015cadillacsrxbb.jpg

SRX-V
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/892/2015cadillacsrxvs.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8814/2015cadillacsrxvrc.jpg

Man MonaroSS does some awesome photoshopping! I would love it if the next gen looked like that, especially a V! :D :drool:

johnfi01760
08-21-13, 12:27 PM
My biggest ask would be for optional sport type driver/passenger seats. A driver/passenger seat with more side support that hug you rather than the “cushy” seats. Also chilled ventilation would be nice.

warnercc
08-21-13, 12:56 PM
Before they go adding more things that won't work properly, they need to work on making the features they do offer to work correctly. For the amount of money being spent on these vehicles, the only thing you should have to worry about is making an appointment for an oil change.

Hockeyfox
08-21-13, 03:51 PM
Will the 2015 model be a redesign? Has that been confirmed?

TheCaptain
08-24-13, 10:51 AM
No it hasn't been confirmed.

matthayes3741
08-25-13, 11:16 AM
After driving last night in my 2013 AWD Premium, I realized something I don't like about navigation...

The car icon is in the middle of the screen which wastes a bunch of space... Even when I zoom in/out I can't see further ahead in my route. I know I can move the map but not when driving and I'd like to glance down and see what turns etc are coming up. I don't care about what's behind me... I know what's behind me, I just drove past it138825

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

TheCaptain
08-25-13, 11:57 AM
The turns coming up are in a large box on the left of the screen, and as you approach the turn, the nav automatically zooms in to show a relation between you and the turn. I don't see the problem. :hmm:

matthayes3741
08-25-13, 01:34 PM
In California with five lane interstates it can make a huge difference what lane you are in with an upcoming exit. Commands like "turn left ahead" when you are on I-5 makes almost no sense as I will not be making a left turn on an interstate... at most I may veer left or merge left.

The left turn box does not always provide me enough lead time to get to the correct lane. When there is heavy traffic, five or six different upcoming options (lane merges, HOV routes, merging or departing highways/interstates and one or two exit, etc.) and the turn navigation says "turn right ahead" I would prefer to know which lane to be in. By the time the turn box comes up (and shrinks the map even more) I may not have enough time to merge five lanes.

I understand that you or others may not see the problem, but I do... and I see no reason to see that much of the interstate behind me. That is something I would like to see added or changed in a future CUE update. To each there own...

warnercc
08-27-13, 11:25 AM

Cadillac will NEVER be "The New Standard of the World" unless of course the new standard is for them to keep your car for 9 days straight and to totally piss off their customers. In those nine days, if I hadn't stopped on Friday, I wouldn't have heard anything from them at all. Is this really what we pay for? If I had one wish for the next gen of SRX it would be to go back to basics and make sure everything on the car works as it should and as advertised, reliably...but then again it really doesn't matter because I'm done with GM.

RickUSAF
08-29-13, 05:56 PM
My other car is a Camaro w/heads up display, so I'm spoiled and want "Heads Up Display" in my SRX.

hdrolling
09-18-13, 06:14 PM
Better sub speaker, brighter factory LED accent lights like the other Cadillac's have.