: Cadillac Theme Bike?!

Kev
02-22-05, 02:20 AM
Hey, I just finished watching 'American Chopper' where the boys completed the 'Lincoln Bike'. Shweet! But what I want to know is, when are they gonna build a theme bike for Cadillac?!!
So, here it is. Which model do you think they should use for inspiration and what features would you like to see on it?

C'mon boys and gilrs! Let them creative juices flow! Give us your best shots!

danbuc
02-22-05, 03:15 AM
I think they should base it just on the Art&Science design, you kow since they all generally look the same. If I had to choose one car, it would probably be the XLR though, it's just so damn cool. :coolgleam

Katshot
02-22-05, 07:31 AM
Mikey's bike had old Caddy style tail lights on it and it paid homage to Cadillac in a couple other styling cues. I'm thinking it was the one they called the "Blues Brothers" bike.

danbuc
02-22-05, 12:37 PM
Yeah that was the the one with the single gold rim, cause the other one wouldn't fit right. That was a cool bike though.

Kev
02-22-05, 01:10 PM
I thought about that one, the 'Blues' bike, but it wasn't all Cadi. I'd like to see one that incorporates some of the history, some of the unique features that were used throughout the years. Did you guys see what they did with the Lincoln emblem on the rims? Think of how awesome it would look to see the Cadillac crest spinning in the rims.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-05, 01:40 PM
Cadillac Themed Bike ?
Well SRMSBAMT (Stoneys Really Small Sport Bikes And Motorized Turds) Created a Cadillac Theme Bike some months ago. Even painted in GM Lt Driftwood Metallic as per the paint code on my 94 deville

This bike pulls the front wheel off the ground @ 25mph when it gets into the powerband...Unforetunatly it looks like crap right now , got a body kit for it and its sanded and primered in spots ....Pics of it when its done again will be posted .....Engines so big now i had to cut holes in the new body to get it to fit.

Still debateing on getting "Cadillac" decals for it inseatd of "CAG" it technicly has 90% american parts now ....

Old Pic:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/959DSC01126-med.JPG

Kev
02-22-05, 01:46 PM
That's cute, needs a crest on the front. I was thinking more on the lines of a bike that wouldn't dissapear when sat on? :o

Kev
02-22-05, 01:49 PM
...SRMSBAMT (Stoneys Really Small Sport Bikes And Motorized Turds)
By the way, how would you pronounce that acronym? :hmm:

Kev

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-05, 01:50 PM
That's cute, needs a crest on the front. I was thinking more on the lines of a bike that wouldn't dissapear when sat on? :o

oh .......yah thats a good idea ....even the neibors cant tell what ive got , one said " i thought your arse grew wheels and an engine "

I thought about a tailfin ...but it looked too painful .... :shocked2:

Kev
02-22-05, 01:51 PM
oh .......yah thats a good idea ....even the neibors cant tell what ive got , one said " i thought your arse grew wheels and an engine "

I thought about a tailfin ...but it looked too painful .... :shocked2:
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Kev

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-05, 01:51 PM
By the way, how would you pronounce that acronym? :hmm:

Kev
close to the noise a engine would make ....i think ....ill contact my marketing dept ......beatter wait on that my boss doesnt like it when i talk to myself

Kev
02-22-05, 01:54 PM
close to the noise a engine would make ....i think ....ill contact my marketing dept ......beatter wait on that my boss doesnt like it when i talk to myself
Hey, it's OK to talk to yourself, it's OK to answer yourself too. It's when you loose arguments with yourself that you're in trouble. And you can tell your boss I said so! ;)

Kev

Kev
02-22-05, 01:56 PM
There could be some dificulty marketing in California. Where would the smog sticker go? On the bike or your forehead?

Kev

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-05, 01:56 PM
Forgot about this bike , the psyco billy cadillac bike
dude works up near the coca beach area ...melborne fl ..been by his shop a couple times

http://www.choppersinc.com/include/getimage.asp?file=\bikes\psy_2_large.jpg

http://www.choppersinc.com/html/bikes.asp?bikeid=3

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-05, 01:58 PM
There could be some dificulty marketing in California. Where would the smog sticker go? On the bike or your forehead?

Kev

No i have a seperate smog sticker for my forehead ...banned from cali due to my mexican food obsession ..

The bikes smog sticker would go .....damn i dunno ...need to talk to my engineering dept too....

Kev
02-22-05, 02:05 PM
...banned from cali due to my mexican food obsession ..
Dang Dog! I hate when that happens!

Kev

Katshot
02-22-05, 02:08 PM
I had a Cadillac lawn tractor! I painted it with an awesome black metallic Cadillac-only paint and put a Cadillac ornament on the hood and the rear housing behind the seat. I also painted the wheels gold! It was quite a looker! :thumbsup:

Kev
02-22-05, 02:13 PM
I had a Cadillac lawn tractor! I painted it with an awesome black metallic Cadillac-only paint and put a Cadillac ornament on the hood and the rear housing behind the seat. I also painted the wheels gold! It was quite a looker! :thumbsup:
Now, Katshot, I don't want you to take this personaly but, that kinda puts me in mind of 'Forrest Gump'.
What we want here is something that is gonna make you stand up and take notice!
Vee twin, straight pipes! Raw power and a paint job with an attitude, a Cadillac attitude!
:coolgleam
Yeah Baby!

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-05, 02:18 PM
Now, Katshot, I don't want you to take this personaly but, that kinda puts me in mind of 'Forrest Gump'.
What we want here is something that is gonna make you stand up and take notice!
Vee twin, straight pipes! Raw power and a paint job with an attitude, a Cadillac attitude!
:coolgleam
Yeah Baby!

On a riding lawnmower !!!!!! :worship:

Cut my grass in 13.5 seconds and never spill a drop of my beverage.....

Kev
02-22-05, 02:21 PM
"My giveup!" - Jar Jar Binks

Kev

Kev
02-22-05, 05:42 PM
Here's an idea based on a '59.

I know it's rough!
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/15094CadBike2-med.jpg

Kev
02-22-05, 06:40 PM
Well, maybe that looks a little too much like Mikey's bike.

C'mon guys, help me out here. Aren't the new Cadillacs distinctive enough to inspire a custom chopper?

Kev

gothicaleigh
02-23-05, 11:25 AM
An Art&Science bike would be like the Stealth bike but with chrome pipes, wheels, vertical brake lights, and a crest on the front forks.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:B-SQcLNTIGAJ:http://sam781sr.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/stealth.jpg

crockone
02-26-05, 09:27 PM
will the bike have the cd rom nav or the dvd rom? lmaOO