: California ATS - Fully Loaded 2.0T

Russianhaxor
07-07-13, 10:11 PM
Hey Guys,

Wanted to join this forum sooner, but you know, work (that pays for this car) got in the way.

So, here I am posting some pictures of my ride that I've taken over the past 3-4 months.

http://imgur.com/a/8tNC0

derek98z
07-08-13, 09:12 AM
Nice looking ride. Don't see those wheels too often as they weren't producing them for a while. I can see not needing the cold weather package in CA so in reality, almost loaded :o

Frikiton
07-08-13, 01:54 PM
Those wheels looks stunning! They fill in the car so good no wonder it cost an upgrade Polished Alloys :) vs Machined-Finish (Standard on Premium trim)

M5eater
07-08-13, 02:03 PM
who's that in the 3rd picture?

Doesn't look like a 24yr old.

I also like the rims more than I thought I would.

Great car. What options do you have?

Russianhaxor
07-08-13, 10:34 PM
who's that in the 3rd picture?

Doesn't look like a 24yr old.

I also like the rims more than I thought I would.

Great car. What options do you have?

My dad LOL! He could not help but come and check out the car when I took delivery. He had never seen it until that day. :)

After I told him all the bells n whistles that I got, he could not help but want to see it for himself. He's the one that got me into cars and technology. He and I disagreed on whether or not I should get the ATS vs. the TSX.

I went for the Premium Collection in Black Raven with a Morello Red interior and added Power Sunroof, 18" Polished Aluminum Wheels, and the rear spoiler.

ATSFL
07-09-13, 01:32 PM
Can you take any better, close-up shots of the carbon interior trim? I'd love to see some detail of that.

Russianhaxor
07-09-13, 06:07 PM
Yup, will do.

ben.gators
07-09-13, 07:01 PM
After I told him all the bells n whistles that I got, he could not help but want to see it for himself. He's the one that got me into cars and technology. He and I disagreed on whether or not I should get the ATS vs. the TSX.

If it were my dad, after seeing the ATS, he would tell me: "You see son? I told you! This is why young immature kids like you should listen to wiser people! You should thank me that I didn't allow you to buy the Acura!" :D

Russianhaxor
07-09-13, 07:36 PM
If it were my dad, after seeing the ATS, he would tell me: "You see son? I told you! This is why young immature kids like you should listen to wiser people! You should thank me that I didn't allow you to buy the Acura!" :D

He wanted me to buy the TSX... I wanted to buy the ATS. :) All of the reviews and technical details and my own personal feelings pretty much backed up my side.

ben.gators
07-09-13, 08:17 PM
^
I know, that was the entire point of my post and my reference to my dad! :p

M5eater
07-10-13, 09:24 AM
Can you take any better, close-up shots of the carbon interior trim? I'd love to see some detail of that.
it's a very nice 2x2 twill with a red thread laced in. it's just about perfect I'll post some up if OP doesn't get to it first.

My dad LOL! He could not help but come and check out the car when I took delivery. He had never seen it until that day.

I went for the Premium Collection in Black Raven with a Morello Red interior and added Power Sunroof, 18" Polished Aluminum Wheels, and the rear spoiler.

haha, I figured it might be your dad. eww a TSX? Thank goodness you made the right choice.

I know, that was the entire point of my post and my reference to my dad!
lol, classic switch-a-roo.

Russianhaxor
07-10-13, 12:22 PM
it's a very nice 2x2 twill with a red thread laced in. it's just about perfect I'll post some up if OP doesn't get to it first.
haha, I figured it might be your dad. eww a TSX? Thank goodness you made the right choice.
lol, classic switch-a-roo.

My dad is a three-time engineer. Most engineers drive Hondas or Toyotas, he's been an electrical, mechanical, and a software engineer. He likes practical and boring.

I'll get you the pics shortly on my D800 should come out nicely.

ATSFL
07-10-13, 12:36 PM
thanks guys! i'm definitely going to try to get a hold of the oem trim in the future and swap out my "oil-rubbed bronze" for it.

Russianhaxor
07-15-13, 02:18 AM
Sorry it took so long.

http://imgur.com/a/FhSC5#0

ATSFL
07-15-13, 11:26 AM
wow that looks great! i'm definitely going to try to get a hold of the OEM pieces and swap mine out. that touch of red should look good in my all-black interior.

Russianhaxor
07-21-13, 10:46 PM
wow that looks great! i'm definitely going to try to get a hold of the OEM pieces and swap mine out. that touch of red should look good in my all-black interior.

yeah, they look absolutely amazing. I looked at the prices I saw somewhere else I saw in this forum and I had no idea that they were an $1,100 option. WOW.