: looking for an aftermarket hood / bumper / lip

Silencertk
07-07-13, 09:23 AM
Good afternoon gents,

I'm in germany and had a little fender bender this morning. Tboned another car that did not yield for the right away.

So I now have to replace the front bumper and hood. Grilles etc. Looking for something aftermarket. Everything will have to get shipped to Germany.

I've seen some body kits at andysautoparts (think that was the name of the site) but i care mostly for the spectre werks stuff. Anyway to find out if there stuff is still available? I know lingenfelder bought them out. But their site is still up??

So - looking for an aftermarket hood and bumper /w lip.

Any ideas??

FuzzyLogic
07-07-13, 11:38 AM
Extreme Composites for the hood.

mberisha
07-08-13, 01:24 AM
That sux....sorry to hear that....

Where did you get hit at? If you are near Ramstien....there's a GM/Corvette dealer that does great body work right over the border in France near Saarbrucken....

BTW...was it some dude in a Puegeot hatchback that smacked into?! :bonkers:

Silencertk
07-08-13, 02:42 AM
I have a GM dealer in schweinfurt that I'm going with. Should just be plain and simple replacement. Could probably do it myself.

Extreme composites - how's the quality of their hood?

The airbag deployed. So is the entire steering wheel getting replaced or just the insert?

barrok69
07-08-13, 02:21 PM
I have a GM dealer in schweinfurt that I'm going with. Should just be plain and simple replacement. Could probably do it myself.

Extreme composites - how's the quality of their hood?

The airbag deployed. So is the entire steering wheel getting replaced or just the insert?

You'll just need the floating horn/airbag section.

Junior1
07-08-13, 10:23 PM
You'll just need the floating horn/airbag section.

I've got one sitting in the parts bin in the garage...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Dx1iMagAXKY/UDLlmgfi48I/AAAAAAAABEk/8NR1GC2v988/s800/IMG-20120820-00118.jpghttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-q14qpzczYZs/UDLlmgy2P0I/AAAAAAAABEg/eLy5nrnjToI/s800/IMG-20120820-00119.jpg

Silencertk
07-09-13, 05:43 AM
Oh. That's nice. How bout you pm me a price shipped to apo ae 09140 :)

So thats all we've got on options?? :-O