: Right caution light (orange bulb) stays on while truck is in drive. 2004 Escalade.

Darth Lader
07-07-13, 03:41 AM
Ok. Within the headlight you have four sections. The inner sections, closest to the grill, both shine orange.

The orange light on the top comes on as soon as I put the car in drive. Only in the RIGHT headlight bezel though. If I turn the headlights on, the orange light goes away/turns off. Put the car in park, orange light turns off. However, when I start the car with my remote (automatic start) the light comes on.

What the heck's going on? Anybody ever seen this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the cadillac man
07-07-13, 12:59 PM
Ok. Within the headlight you have four sections. The inner sections, closest to the grill, both shine orange.

The orange light on the top comes on as soon as I put the car in drive. Only in the RIGHT headlight bezel though. If I turn the headlights on, the orange light goes away/turns off. Put the car in park, orange light turns off. However, when I start the car with my remote (automatic start) the light comes on.

What the heck's going on? Anybody ever seen this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like someone has changed the bulbs as the light you are mentioning is the drl and one is blown

Darth Lader
07-07-13, 11:32 PM
So you think I just need to change the bulb?

the cadillac man
07-08-13, 12:37 AM
So you think I just need to change the bulb?

Swap out those bulbs with some LEDs and don't worry
Here is where I got mine and they have yet to give me any trouble www.superbrightleds.com

I got the 3157 single led in white because its brighter(was brighter) but they now have one that's close to a standard long life bulb in brightness

Darth Lader
07-08-13, 07:18 PM
Thanks buddy!