: RemoteLink Stops Working

300:29:1
07-06-13, 06:41 PM
Like the title says on my iPad and iPhone. The error message is "Error communicating with the server. Check for an application update." This is 1 of the reasons I renewed OnStar D&C plan. This app has been very problematic in the year I've had the car.

TheCaptain
07-07-13, 11:47 AM
And on my Android, its been flawless! :D

adamjeeps
07-07-13, 03:39 PM

Oh boy, you went there!!

07-07-13, 05:07 PM

It just worked on my iPhone nothing's changed. I just refreshed the data and it update as normal. Ill try the iPad later

OnStar Advisor
07-08-13, 01:40 PM
Like the title says on my iPad and iPhone. The error message is "Error communicating with the server. Check for an application update." This is 1 of the reasons I renewed OnStar D&C plan. This app has been very problematic in the year I've had the car.

300:29:1,

Have you been able to check that you have the latest version of the app downloaded? I'd be happy to look into this error you are receiving and see what I can do to assist. Send me a PM with your account info, and I will contact you shortly. Thanks!

-Jessica, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team

07-08-13, 02:44 PM
300:29:1,

Have you been able to check that you have the latest version of the app downloaded? I'd be happy to look into this error you are receiving and see what I can do to assist. Send me a PM with your account info, and I will contact you shortly. Thanks!

-Jessica, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team
PM sent.
the App stopped working again, and I just updated it.