: Can someone help me with a part number?

07-06-13, 12:02 PM
Now after my local caddy dealer has been closed down its too far to go to the next closes one.. So if I can get the part number I hope to find it online. The part I am looking for is for the rear sway bar. Its the part that bolts in the rear end control arm that the sway bar bolts to. I have bought this part before , but that was before the dealer closed down. This is in my sons 94 Fleetwood, but I think they are all the same from 77 to 96... This thing rotted out and the sway bar dropped down.. Thanks for any help.. Dave Menard