: Loving my SRX--for now!

'12CTSman
07-05-13, 07:19 PM
Well, I have had the SRX for a little over a month now and am approaching the 2,000 mile mark on the odometer. So far the SRX is everything I thought it was going to to be. Sure, it's not perfect. No vehicle is, but since I trade so often now I am not as invested as many on this forum are. Could I see myself driving the SRX for more than a couple years? No, as there is always something better out there. I have decided though to stick with Cadillac for many years to come unless I win the lottery and then I will have to buy a Rolls. In the meanwhile I will enjoy sharing my thoughts and concerns about my SRX until new car fever hits me again. The '14 CTS is looking better and better every day. :yup:

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-05-13, 08:34 PM
Hello ‘12CTSman,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your SRX! If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to message us. Especially if you need any help locating one of those ’14 CTS that you are looking at! Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

'12CTSman
07-05-13, 09:34 PM
Hello ‘12CTSman,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your SRX! If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to message us. Especially if you need any help locating one of those ’14 CTS that you are looking at! Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

Hiya Gregory,

What happened to Laura N? No new car fever just yet, but you never know. I'm hearing the new loaded CTS Premium will be near $58K. That's a pretty steep price increase. I just might get the 3rd Gen '15 SRX when it comes out next year. Time will tell.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-05-13, 10:51 PM
Hiya Gregory,

What happened to Laura N? No new car fever just yet, but you never know. I'm hearing the new loaded CTS Premium will be near $58K. That's a pretty steep price increase. I just might get the 3rd Gen '15 SRX when it comes out next year. Time will tell.

Hello '12CTSman,

Laura is still part of our team! I am her counterpart here on this forum. Whenever you get that new car fever, let us know and hopefully we will have the right prescription for you. Thanks for responding!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

retcad
07-05-13, 10:53 PM
Invested? SRX owners can always trade up or down. We're not prisoners here. At the moment, we drive SRXs and share joys and whines.

At this moment in time, I enjoy my SRX!

If I had a buck for every compliment, then maybe a Bently would be a great second car...

'12CTSman
07-05-13, 11:28 PM
Invested? SRX owners can always trade up or down. We're not prisoners here. At the moment, we drive SRXs and share joys and whines.

At this moment in time, I enjoy my SRX!

If I had a buck for every compliment, then maybe a Bently would be a great second car...

Whoa there partner. When I said "invested" I meant most owners here probably have payments to make over 36-60+ months and can't afford to trade every year or so. Buying/Owning any vehicle is a big expense and luxury car ownership ups the ante.