: Need radio help

mcz
02-20-05, 01:15 AM
Hello, i am new to this forum and i was wondering if any one car help me, i have seem to run into a problem in the instal or a amp and sub woofer. wireing for amp went great no problem, next connect battery /fuse also not a problem. were the problem a rose is the stock bose head unit. i have heard many many things about this unit from not haveing aux ports witch it doesnt,to the aux ports being in the trunk i have not found any in mine . but the real help i need is i bought a high low converter so i can run my amp to the stock head unit but i need to splice into the stock wire harnes, this is were it gets hard for me. i was not told or could not find in the car or via internet a wire diagram or color pattern for the speaker wires if any one knows how to hook a high low converter up please help or if any one has hook up a amp or subwoofer in a catera before please say how u did it or any thing u can think of that can help me out

Thank you

mcz
02-20-05, 01:26 AM
oops i forgot to say it is a 98 catera

Vesicant
02-20-05, 05:34 PM
Would something like this work for you?

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-yVyWrqG1YWk/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=751&I=127OEM2

mcz
02-20-05, 08:41 PM
Hey i think that would work but i already bought a high low converter. it is rca plugs on one side and a ground and wires that go to the speakers on the other if any one knows how to hook this up in a catera that would be great