: Eazy E/ NWA fans?

RBraczyk
02-19-05, 10:36 PM
Yes I'm talking about the real rap. This kinda stuff is for people who have an appreciation for all types of music, and see through the shit of rap, meaning Lil John and Ja Rule. Anyways besides my rant...

Gotta love the beats and lyrics. Its all good. Post what albums you have and what you like.

Rolex
02-19-05, 10:59 PM
This is the rap I used to listen to in Jr high school. Easy E, NWA, Dr Dre, DJ Quick was all :coolgleam back in the day. Most of it sounds old when you listen to it now though. Dre's old stuff is still ok to listen to when I'm in the right mood. I have a limited tolerance for rap nowdays. I will admit to buying Snoop's new album...but I have only listened to the 'drop it like its hot' track (which is like saying I smoked but didn't inhale). :p

soy_chingon13
02-19-05, 11:10 PM
Personally, I think NWA is one of the best old skool rap groups, and Eazy-Muthaf***in-E is one of the best old skool rappers. Some of my favorite Eazy-E

raps are Automobile, Eazy Duz It, Boyz In Tha Hood, Real Muthaf***in G's, and the list goes on. Other members from NWA came out with really good solo albums too though. Ice Cube's best are like I Ain't Tha 1, Today Waz A Good Day, and You Know How We Do It. But the one that came out being most successful was Dre, who is still the greatest Rapper/Producer. Both his albums were awesome and anyone he produces for ends up being successful too. Im just waiting for him to stop helping everyone else with their albums, and drop a new one of himself. Hopefully he will still rap about the old skool stuff like lowriders with hydroz and spokes and not about 22s and spinners (which I personally thing are WHACK). Theres word that he's droppin' a new album, and if the singles are good I'll get it.

davesdeville
02-20-05, 01:35 AM
I have Straight Outta Compton in my CD case. About 1/3 of the tracks are good, the rest suck. Sometimes refreshing to listen to after all this soft crap from Usher and his ilk.

Adumb
02-20-05, 02:37 AM
there is some new rap i dont mind but im also a fan of old country and dont mind some new stuff. as for old school rap, i have nwa - straight outta compton, the ultimate run dmc, an eazy e solo cd, i have a mix cd i made of the geto boys(one of the best... ever 'damn it feels good to be a gangsta') and i have a bunch of old stuff on my computer like biz markie and that kinda stuff.

powerglide
02-23-05, 03:23 AM
dont forget public enemy!

D-town lac
02-24-05, 01:20 PM
f*** the police! f*** the police! NWA rules

Daniel Almestica
02-24-05, 03:39 PM
who house Runs house. Run Dee MC