: Whats next mod for me? Need help / advice.

WrapFactory
07-05-13, 12:50 AM
I have a 2011 coupe with innovators damper, 10.5" metco ring (stock upper) make around 14.5psi. Other mods are injector dynamics injectors, full stainless works longtubes all the way out the back, and of course a tune. Has made jusr over 600rwhp on a dynnojet. I'm looking to pick up another 50-75hp without cracking to deep into the motor, how much power are the ported inlets, tb's, etc worth? blower spacers good for any real gain? I am for sure going to do a heat exchanger this week, probably a super chiller. because of the crazy climate here, also ordered a paid of m/t drag radials.

What am I missing? is it possible to make 670-700rwhp without going to deep? I wouldn't be opposed to do a cam if there is clear cut and dry gains there.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

V locity
07-06-13, 07:29 AM
If a cam & springs is not too deep, that's where I would go next.

The stock cam is your current airflow choke.

buddyg
07-06-13, 10:50 AM
Cam for sure

WrapFactory
07-06-13, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the replies? Any recommendations on which cam? I'm guessing there isn't much to be gained from the ported intake elbow, blower snot, etc? Or blower spacer?

Thanks

V locity
07-06-13, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the replies? Any recommendations on which cam? I'm guessing there isn't much to be gained from the ported intake elbow, blower snot, etc? Or blower spacer?

Thanks

What characteristics are you looking for in a cam, idle and drivability?

WrapFactory
07-17-13, 07:55 PM
I do a lot of daily driving with this car, wouldn't mind a little thump but at the same time I don't want to sound like i'm John Force sitting next to ppl at the stop light. Then of course there is always what type of gains are to be expected from these upgrades? Ive heard lots of talk about blower elbow's, spacers, throttle bodies, etc, are there much to be gain by these types of upgrades?

I also just got a super chiller, going to have it installed in the next week or so should be interesting toy?

thanks again for feedback and ideas?

spdmn75
07-20-13, 02:13 PM
LS9 cam