: free computer anyone?

rainingzigzags
02-19-05, 01:07 PM
this is not a scam a friend of mine did it and it worked so i figured i would let u all know

Hey-
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Desktop PCs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Desktop PC, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=15360176

rainingzigzags
02-19-05, 01:27 PM
btw i am not tryin to spam i just figured u all would be interested in a good deal

rainingzigzags
02-19-05, 06:18 PM
for anyone with doubts go to http://www.g4tv.com/videos/index.html?video_key=8872 and watch the video from g4tv.com.. they actually did the same thing but with the ipods from the same site... they called the ceo onair and had him explain all about the procedure and that it isnt a piramid scam

onbagz2002
02-19-05, 07:34 PM
http://w3.informatik.gu.se/~dixi/img/spam.gif

ben72227
02-19-05, 07:44 PM
Someone ban him.

NEWSFLASH rainingzigzags! No one needs a FREE COMPUTER. Obviously if we can access these forums we ALREADY have a computer. On top of the fact that we can afford Cadillacs, we don't NEED free computers!:rant2:

rainingzigzags
02-19-05, 08:00 PM
I have been a member since dec '03 and u want to ban me? if you dont want to do this then dont. i am just passing on something for everyone else..

patgizz
02-19-05, 08:22 PM
http://www.germa-drugs.com/Deodorant/124-394041.jpg

Adumb
02-19-05, 08:41 PM
hey, its cool if you want to help us get a free computer.... but you seem pushy... plus companys dont just give away shit for free, they get something in return and im not gonna find out the hard way... maybe someone else does.

rainingzigzags
02-19-05, 09:10 PM
sry if i sound pushy but i am not tryin to

davesdeville
02-20-05, 01:37 AM
I don't need free crap. I have a TV, computer, and don't want an Ipod. If they gave me cash money I'd do it.

tru504187211
02-20-05, 10:47 AM
Take your free air and free parking space at the local grocery store and be happy.

Msilva954
02-20-05, 02:35 PM
im gettin my free MiniMac......its not a scam...i posted something similer earlier...i recieved a digital camera.....ive been scamed by two people....but it only cost me 2 dollars......and i get a 600 dollar computer in return.

JDelorean_srx
02-20-05, 06:54 PM
No really this stuff is true - my girlfriends sisters half-brother/husbands uncles niece just got one delivered to her doublewide.

It's helped her dating business as a whole bunch of russian & uzbeckiztanians have been e-mailing her with marriage proposals!

And, she was just contacted by a crown prince from Nirobia, who want to send her a whole bunch of money - she's getting a money order at the 7-11, where her phone is, so she can send him the customs clearing costs.

:lildevil:

Adumb
02-20-05, 07:21 PM
No really this stuff is true - my girlfriends sisters half-brother/husbands uncles niece just got one delivered to her doublewide.

It's helped her dating business as a whole bunch of russian & uzbeckiztanians have been e-mailing her with marriage proposals!

And, she was just contacted by a crown prince from Nirobia, who want to send her a whole bunch of money - she's getting a money order at the 7-11, where her phone is, so she can send him the customs clearing costs.

lol, i think i know who youre talking about, blonde hair, kinda tall, lol

Kev
02-20-05, 07:24 PM

:histeric:

D148L0
02-20-05, 07:30 PM
Come on people, this kind of stuff has been posted before and nobody got this grumpy... I think rainingzigzags is just being naive rather than a spammer.

powerglide
02-23-05, 03:17 AM
Agreed!

Naive with good intentions. The bread and butter of the spammin-scam industries.