: Looking for Extended GM warranty - best pricing?

womsterr
07-04-13, 01:42 AM
my 2010 Escalade Plat runs out of warranty this month and I would like to get a new warranty through GM. I've done a few searches here but can't find a suggestion as to someone that discounts them nationally/online etc?

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

wesyder
07-04-13, 10:44 AM
my 2010 Escalade Plat runs out of warranty this month and I would like to get a new warranty through GM. I've done a few searches here but can't find a suggestion as to someone that discounts them nationally/online etc?

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Unsure in this one, i believe GMPP has to be purchased thru a dealer at the time of purchase

SALEEN0089
07-04-13, 11:51 AM
Hi I just did a GMPP major guard warrantee you have 30 days before warrantee expires to resign but the warrantee starts on the date you sign so try to wait until the last days because you will have two warranties one doesn't finish and then the other will kick in. No they both will be active from the date you sign!!! I did this online saved over $1000!!! You need to just google search GMPP protection plan and a bunch would show up. Just call and state to them you are shopping around and haggle price with them I paid $2055.00 4 year 32 mile warrantee for my 2009 escalade ext hope this helps!!!