: Used CTS-V looking

isakhanyan
07-03-13, 04:49 PM
Hi guys,

If am posting this in the wrong place I am sorry.

I am shopping for a V and I know people sometimes places their cars for sale in the classified section.

If you are planning on selling your car and your car fits my requirements please let me know, I do not mind traveling to another state to pick it up.

2010 - 2011 (2012 If the price is right) Sedan, 6spd Manual, Recaro Seats (black interior), exterior any of the following - Black Diamond, Opulent Blue Metallic or White.
This last one is optional Yellow calipers.

I would also prefer the car be from a state where it does not snow.

KevinWP
07-03-13, 10:30 PM
I assume you've looked at autotrader.com? Tons on there.

IBMike
07-03-13, 11:59 PM
As someone who;s been searching since Oct, I can say there are plenty out there. All the major car ad sites allow you to customize a search and save the link and most will email you when something new meeting your specifications pops up. I search 8-9 sites daily.

Good luck with your search!

TheDarkKnight
07-06-13, 08:31 PM
Available for sale. Check my threads

isakhanyan
07-09-13, 12:46 PM
Available for sale. Check my threads

Your car is an automatic, I am looking for a 6spd Manual.
Thanks though.

goofygrin
07-10-13, 12:05 PM
You looking to buy or lease transfer?

I'm toying selling/getting out of my lease on the V.

'12 sedan, black on black, black wheels (the OEM option), yellow calipers, wood, recaros, sunroof, suede trim, 6mt (~$73k msrp). Stock other than tint (including the sunroof, Texas sun can be brutal). Right around 12k miles with 24ish months left on the lease (39k mile lease). $709/mo (includes tire/wheel warranty and $2500 damage waiver on turn in). I requested the payoff yesterday, but it'll take a couple days to get to me. In Dallas... we get snow, but I either stay home or take the Jeep if I must get out.

isakhanyan
07-10-13, 05:26 PM
You looking to buy or lease transfer?

I'm toying selling/getting out of my lease on the V.

'12 sedan, black on black, black wheels (the OEM option), yellow calipers, wood, recaros, sunroof, suede trim, 6mt (~$73k msrp). Stock other than tint (including the sunroof, Texas sun can be brutal). Right around 12k miles with 24ish months left on the lease (39k mile lease). $709/mo (includes tire/wheel warranty and $2500 damage waiver on turn in). I requested the payoff yesterday, but it'll take a couple days to get to me. In Dallas... we get snow, but I either stay home or take the Jeep if I must get out.

Looking to buy. Is your car diamond black or raven black?

You can text me 408 439 1954