: I'm getting constant Virus Warnings in using this site through Avast Virus Protection

SissyBoyFloyd
07-02-13, 12:59 PM
Wow....never had a problem on a site before like I am with this one. Especially when I click on some of the archive type choices at top of the page.

Sorry, but didn't know where to post this and who to let know.

orconn
07-02-13, 01:02 PM
^^^ I am also getting many virus warnings on this site. Thus far Norton seems to be taking care of it.

Ranger
07-02-13, 02:06 PM
:moved:

No problems here............so far. Using AVG A/V

curtc
07-02-13, 02:21 PM
I don't get any either, I use MS Security Essentials at home and MS Forefront at work (shhh! They think I work here :) )

Submariner409
07-02-13, 02:22 PM
No problems here - using Windows 7, Trend Micro Titanium, Firefox.............. and I DO get warnings and page stops on other sites - not all, some.

You can always go into your A/V program and change your site monitoring levels ................

basscatt
07-02-13, 02:26 PM
it's not this site - it's something you clicked on somewhere -
that installed malware onto your machine -

to fix it -

download and install MALWAREBYTES - antimalware -
it's THE BEST program I know of for cleaning out this type of crap -
it's FREE - it's EASY to use - it WORKS -

here ya go -

http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/

Kingoftypos
07-02-13, 03:08 PM
Little déjà vue?

The same happened a year or two ago a d it ended up being an advertisement. Since that "ad" may not show up on every ones computer due to what ad is going to be displayed. Or level of membership, lesser ad that is.

I personally haven't experienced this yet as I haven't been on a computer yet.

KOT

admin
07-08-13, 02:20 PM
If you experience the malware warning again, you anti-virus program should list the URL being blocked. Please provide us the url that is being flagged so we can further investigate.

MD