Stoneage_Caddy 3,942
Katshot 3,620
bbobynski 3,583
RBraczyk 3,363
Elvis 2,887
T_Dogg8 2,816

slk230mb
02-17-05, 02:29 PM
IIRC his fiance is not living with him right now for work or some other reason. I say we need to chip in and fly her back to Ralph. I'd say lets give him gas money so he can drive, but taking the Fleetwood out in the winter, nah.... :devil:

Ralph
02-17-05, 03:13 PM
Ha ha. I'mout of town right now on my Dad's labtop. (awkward keyboard) I get to see her within an hour! :woohoo:

p.s. I voted for the last option. :sneaky:

caddydaddy
02-17-05, 03:21 PM
No wonder he only has 31k on his Fleetwood! He needs to get out and drive it!

Ralph
02-17-05, 03:25 PM
No wonder he only has 31k on his Fleetwood! He needs to get out and drive it!

There will easily be 32,000+ when I get back to homebase next week. I'm glad it wasn't too cold yesterdAY for the trip because I need my heatercore flushed!

D148L0
02-17-05, 03:32 PM
p.s. I voted for the last option. :sneaky:
For some reason, that's what I thought... (I voted for the 1 Hr thing).

Elvis
02-17-05, 05:18 PM
I voted for Texas. He can come party with me anytime. He's good people.

D148L0
02-17-05, 05:23 PM
He won't go unless you get rid of all those giant armadillos...

Kev
02-17-05, 05:26 PM
I voted for Texas too. 'Thar be lotsa purdie 'lil fillies down Taax-us way. :cowboy:

airbalancer
02-17-05, 05:26 PM
He already pass elwesso, I though it would not be until March 21,
I though Elwesso would have pick up his post a bit. As a Super Mod he has really disappeared. Must be on the Q board all the time
I think Ralphie new a really live girl friend. :histeric:

Ralph
02-17-05, 05:32 PM
He already pass elwesso, I though it would not be until March 21,
I though Elwesso would have pick up his post a bit. As a Super Mod he has really disappeared. Must be on the Q board all the time
I think Ralphie new a really live girl friend. :histeric:

She was just here actually! She couldn't stay too long because she has another class tonite. There isn't much to do here anyway. I'll be looking foreward to the digital cable movies tonite and I still have to find out if we get Fox news on digital..

Elvis
02-17-05, 05:52 PM
He won't go unless you get rid of all those giant armadillos...

Ralphie would probably enjoy hunting them with me.

They're about to come out of hibernation. I heard somebody near me has trapped quite a few this month. That's no fun. I like to see them jump!

http://www.lonestar.us.mensa.org/jumpout.jpg

Kev
02-17-05, 06:16 PM
Are they hunted as 'vermin' or do you actually eat them?

slk230mb
02-17-05, 07:46 PM
There will easily be 32,000+ when I get back to homebase next week. I'm glad it wasn't too cold yesterdAY for the trip because I need my heatercore flushed!

After 14 years, why not just replace it?

elwesso
02-17-05, 08:01 PM
Congrats Ralph...

Its time for me to pass on the torch... This place is busy enough, and I was trying to help this place get off its feet at the beginning.....

I will probably step down as supermoderator sometime soon.....

RBraczyk
02-17-05, 09:39 PM
I'm up there, Lol. Guess that means I have no life either. Oh well, don't really care. :)

majax
02-17-05, 11:10 PM
Lately I have noticed that I have been on the forums a little less doing things with people face to face, lol. GReat job Ralph, I don't know if I will ever get that far.

Congrats Brac

We all have lives, they are just on the internet

I remember when Ralph was just a young member:crying: actually I dont, but here are some memories for you Ralph
First Post:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663
Something no one replyed to:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4394
kinda funny:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1175

DopeStar 156
02-17-05, 11:33 PM
I picked blankets, because everyone could use a nice warm blanket.

airbalancer
02-18-05, 08:17 AM
Lately I have noticed that I have been on the forums a little less doing things with people face to face, lol. GReat job Ralph, I don't know if I will ever get that far.

Congrats Brac

We all have lives, they are just on the internet

I remember when Ralph was just a young member:crying: actually I dont, but here are some memories for you Ralph
First Post:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663
Something no one replyed to:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4394
kinda funny:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1175
this to funny none of the links work, or did Ralph not write anything?

ShadowLvr400
02-18-05, 11:38 AM

32k is it!!! I've put more than that in a single year on cars. My Fleetwood's already picked up 12k, in about 7 months. (She's at 97k now.)

majax
02-18-05, 02:57 PM
this to funny none of the links work, or did Ralph not write anything?

Weird, they work for me, that's funny though

Elvis
02-18-05, 04:27 PM
Are they hunted as 'vermin' or do you actually eat them?

I hunt them as flower bed destroying pests. In South America they eat them. During the depression era they were referred to as "Hoover Hogs" and people ate them out of desperation. The only known link between armadillos spreading leprosy to humans is through the eating of improperly cooked meat.

You probably weren't around for all the fun I had in October...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22885&

That's golden keyboard material there! Stoney added some classic stuff of his own.

airbalancer
02-18-05, 06:02 PM
Weird, they work for me, that's funny though
They are working today

Ralph
02-19-05, 02:01 PM
After 14 years, why not just replace it?

That's kind of a waste isn't it? It probably just needs a flushing and Dad and I will do it in the spring. (reverse garden hose flush) I don't know if I want to risk playing with the thremostat bolts because 10 years ago I broke a bolt on the Phoenix thermo housing!

Ralph
02-19-05, 02:03 PM
32k is it!!! I've put more than that in a single year on cars. My Fleetwood's already picked up 12k, in about 7 months. (She's at 97k now.)

I've only put 17 k on it in 2 years and I thought I was driving too much! :bonkers:

Elvis, those creatures are creepy!

Links worked for me.

Kev
02-19-05, 02:18 PM
Elvis, those creatures are creepy!
Oh, c'mon Ralph! You sound as squimish as a little girl! Those little guys are cute!

Ralph
02-19-05, 02:21 PM
Oh, c'mon Ralph! You sound as squimish as a little girl! Those little guys are cute!

It's because the pic is so damn big!! Kinda like those terrible monster movies in the '50's where radiation made everything larger. :D

I'm used to plinking at gopher-sized game. I've never seen an armoured dildo in person.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-19-05, 02:48 PM
Ralph this might explain why you dont see Armadillos there:

Press Relese Feb 19 2005

Today Canadien minister Of Dillo Defense held a Q & A session in Toronto after a “pep talk” urging the Dillos, mostly National and interntaional Dillos, to discount critics of the war in Ottowa and to help “win the test of wills” with the vehicles.

The Dillo Defense Minister got hit with some interesting questions and answered with not-so-subtle and graceless language comparable to… well, his boss. Dillo W.

A Dillo ops Spc. , for example asked "Why do we Dillos have to dig through local landfills for pieces of scrap metal and compromised ballistic glass to uparmor our hides?” A big cheer arose from the approximately 2,300 dillos in the cavernous cave who assembled to see and hear the minsiter of dillo defense.

The minsister of dillo defense then replyed “You go to war with the Dillos you have,” not the ones you might want". and "that any rate the Dillo Depot was pushing manufacturers of Dillo armor to produce it as fast as humanly possible." He then added :"“You can have all the armor in the world on a Dillo and it can (still) be blown up by people living in Tennesse.”

Kev
02-19-05, 03:00 PM
Nice Stoney! :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-19-05, 03:18 PM
i knew that rumsfield press confrence story would come out in handy for something

Ralph
02-20-05, 02:49 PM
Ralph this might explain why you dont see Armadillos there:

YOU made that up!! :tisk: :histeric:

Where's my new girlfriend??? Supa around? :p

Tractor Boy
04-30-05, 07:56 PM
Wassup!

Tractor Boy
04-30-05, 07:58 PM
Man o man what have I done, I go away and Ralph has no one to talk to so he goes nuts on the computer, Well, anyway I am done with boot camp and am in AIT(Tech School) now so I may have net access a lil more now. Ralph, I'll send ya this stuff called Ritalin, it might help. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tractor Boy
04-30-05, 07:59 PM
oh and I have to give a shout out to the hottest female I know, WASSUP, SUPA!

Ralph
04-30-05, 08:14 PM
oh and I have to give a shout out to the hottest female I know, WASSUP, SUPA!

Ya she just put up some new pics today for us to lust after. (well, I don't care for the one with the guys in it :shhh: )

Oh my goodness!!! Someone survived bootcamp!!! Glad it's goin good, and I hope they taught you that when you hold the rifle, the muzzle ("business end") goes AWAY from you and not on your shoulder! :yup: :sneaky:

The military will never be the same. :lildevil:

Jesda
05-01-05, 01:40 AM
Ralph is officially one of the P-Dubs. Street name for "PW" or "Postwhores" :D

Ralph
05-01-05, 01:41 AM
Ralph is officially one of the P-Dubs. Street name for "PW" or "Postwhores" :D

:devil:

:D

Remember, this is the ONLY forum I ever go to. :shhh: or comment on at least. That's my only defence! :rolleyes2 ;) :hide: Don't mind this pic, I just thought it was funny. ;)

D148L0
05-01-05, 02:40 PM
:devil:

:D

Remember, this is the ONLY forum I ever go to. :shhh: or comment on at least. That's my only defence! :rolleyes2 ;) :hide: Don't mind this pic, I just thought it was funny. ;)
Still, man... is just too much!!! :bonkers:

Tractor Boy
05-01-05, 02:41 PM
Can I getta HELL YEAH! and maybe a GIT-R-DUN!

Tractor Boy
05-01-05, 02:45 PM
Yeah, they taught me a lot and not just about killing the enemy and how to hold a rifle, they taught me how to push myself to do things I never thought I could like going through Airbourne school, I did well in that too, I learned things about my self I never even thought of, its been a great expierience, I loved it.

Tractor Boy
05-01-05, 02:46 PM
I may get sent overseas but dont know yet, I am scared to go but its a job I may just have to do, I am scared to die but if its my time aint nothin I can do bout it.

Tractor Boy
05-01-05, 02:48 PM
hey Ralph, who's Ashely?, you know, the pics you emailed me las nite

D148L0
05-01-05, 02:54 PM
Tractor boy, what is it with your posts?

You know you can fit more than a single line on each one, right?

Tractor Boy
05-01-05, 03:25 PM
friggin......................................uh... .....friggin yeah!!!, my friend was buggin me, askin me to come look at somethin

Ralph
05-01-05, 03:47 PM
hey Ralph, who's Ashely?, you know, the pics you emailed me las nite

Adam's GF. (93fleetwoodlowlow) :thumbsup: :yup:

Tractor Boy
05-01-05, 03:52 PM
shes pretty friggin hot! I wonder if some pics of me in Class A uniform can convince her she needs a new bf................................................ .........:lildevil:

Ralph
05-01-05, 03:56 PM
shes pretty friggin hot! I wonder if some pics of me in Class A uniform can convince her she needs a new bf................................................ .........:lildevil:

I met her on a Canuck forum where all the girls post pics as sort of a friendly competition and I thought she was nice to talk to. Adam got special permission for an avatar because he fell in love with her at first glance. ;)

She's very patriotic. :p