: rear strutss!!?!?!?!

rashwerd
07-01-13, 11:44 PM
just installed rear struts on my 07 esv.. accidentally unplugged a few things in the process but have everything plugged back in buy now as soon as I put my key in my service suspension system flashes and I also have no tire pressure readings and they wont relearn either they were working fine prior to this the kit I got was the ones with the bypass coils that plug in the installation instrunctions don't say that they have to be frame grounded although the bolts that are holding them on are through the frame I don't see whats causing this any help would be great im on vacation currently and really don't want to have to deal with the service suspension system constantly flashing thanks in advance

----------

also yes my compressor is kicking on and functioning

rashwerd
07-02-13, 10:21 AM
update have the tire pressures back just drove around a little and they came back so that is good but still getting the service suspension system message am I got the as-2127 kit from arnott that has the coils that bypass the dampening was wondering if I had to maybe take it to a dealer to have something done to recognize them or something else im lost on this one