: Selling my stock wheels and tires from 2002 STS

N*BimmerGuy
07-01-13, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys,

I'll start out by apologizing if this post is incorrectly located - it seems that the Classifieds are only vehicles and not so much parts? Anyways, it's been a while since I've been on the forums much but am still rocking my 2002 STS, at 110k now, and recently made up for the fact that my STS came without the H.I.D./17" wheel package by installing some SharpHID 6000k H.I.D.'s and purchasing some OEM 17" wheels that were optional for my 2002, along with some Kuhmo Ecsta 4X's to go with them.

Thus, I'm selling my stock wheels and tires which were of course the 16" round-6 spoke chrome-plated STS wheels. They are in truly excellent condition, with virtually no curb rash or scuffs of any kind. The chrome still shines beautifully when cleaned, as chrome polish was applied twice per year. They come with tires - 235/60/R16 Michelin HydroEdge - 2 of which have about 30-35% tread remaining (off of the front) and 2 of which have approx 40% remaining (from rear).

Overall, a nice wheel and tire package for any of you Northstar Caddy drivers in need of extras or replacements. These should also fit plenty of other GM FWD vehicles, no? I would assume many Buicks, Pontiacs, Chevy's and definitely Oldsmobiles of the era should work as well. Had a hard time getting pictures to upload properly, but PM me for pictures and I'll be happy to e-mail them. I'm asking $375. I'm located in the Hudson Valley region of NY and would be willing to drive up to 100 miles or so to meet. Would prefer not to ship, but PM me if at all interested. Thanks!

MoistCabbage
07-01-13, 11:31 PM
The classifieds section is for vehicles and parts. Advertising is not allowed in other forums, unless you're a vendor. A mod will move your thread for you.