: Club in my area? (Buffalo)

Faith76
07-01-13, 07:37 PM
Hi,
I'm Faith. I just bought my first Cadillac, a mint condition 89 Sedan Deville. Can someone tell me if there is a club in my area? I'm about 40 minutes west of Buffalo, and an hour east of Erie. Thanks!

----------

PS. I promise my spelling is usually better. I tried to edit "cub" to "club" after I posted, but cannot figure out how to edit titles. :thepan:

Submariner409
07-02-13, 03:33 PM
It's all magic ..........

1964 Eldorado
07-26-13, 09:38 AM
I'm new and not certain how long it takes for replies to appear, so just in case my last message failed to post, the website for our club is: www.wnycadillaclasalleclub.com - we had 82 Cadillacs at our Club show on July 14th. Please consider joining both the local and National club - you must belong to the National club to be a member of the local chapter.

Jerry

Faith76
07-26-13, 09:56 AM
I was there! It was a great show. It sure was hot!

I'm new and not certain how long it takes for replies to appear, so just in case my last message failed to post, the website for our club is: www.wnycadillaclasalleclub.com - we had 82 Cadillacs at our Club show on July 14th. Please consider joining both the local and National club - you must belong to the National club to be a member of the local chapter.

Jerry