: The Googlest One of Them all!!!

Loan.Shark
02-16-05, 06:34 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5752624006 <--can't get mo' googler than that!!

Stoneage_Caddy
02-16-05, 09:37 PM
wait , YOUR selling that critter ?

tell me how does that work , ie the whole buying one of them .com name things ....

what do you do with such things ?

wouldnt google want it later to ensure anyone who doesnt enter it right gets to there site (thatd be a neat proposition for resale)

Im not interested in buying it but i see this stuff and i wonder "how it works" im pretty stupid when it comes to computers so take it easy on me

Vesicant
02-16-05, 10:54 PM
This case, its like one of those buy and sell deals... in say the housing industry. You buy a house , and sell it for more than you bought it for.

How the internet works is that you must register an address to allow your server to host its website on. Or have one hosted for you. And this comes at a price for the company to add it to the national registry.

onbagz2002
02-16-05, 10:56 PM
Hi Loan Shark i was wondering if u can make a seatbelt cover for me sayin the name CHICKEN in cadillac cursive? :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-16-05, 11:58 PM
This case, its like one of those buy and sell deals... in say the housing industry. You buy a house , and sell it for more than you bought it for.

How the internet works is that you must register an address to allow your server to host its website on. Or have one hosted for you. And this comes at a price for the company to add it to the national registry.
ahhh that makes sense ...its like getting a patent

Kev
02-17-05, 12:07 AM
The other thing that this sort of url is good for is;
Say I have a web site that I want a lot of hits on, especially during searches, I use the popular url to direct traffic to my main website. Kinda like a detour.

onbagz2002
02-17-05, 02:59 AM
heres some advertisement...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46689&item=3874871421&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

BeelzeBob
02-19-05, 01:47 PM
Hi Loan Shark i was wondering if u can make a seatbelt cover for me sayin the name CHICKEN in cadillac cursive? :thumbsup:

He actually has a forum on here within our Supporting Vendor category.. Ask him there as he is informed whenever somebody posts..