: 2007 DTS Locks Unlock and keep Unlocking

kkjf
07-01-13, 01:07 PM
Hi -
I have my 2007 DTS Scheduled to go to the dealer to have this checked but wanted to see if anyone else has come across this problem. My DTS is set to lock the doors automatically when I shift into park - which it does. But almost immediately, as I start driving, the doors unlock and continue to make an unlocking noise as I am driving. Has anyone encountered this and have any advice on what could be causing it! I'm hoping it is not an expensive fix! Thanks!

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-02-13, 10:42 AM
Hi -
I have my 2007 DTS Scheduled to go to the dealer to have this checked but wanted to see if anyone else has come across this problem. My DTS is set to lock the doors automatically when I shift into park - which it does. But almost immediately, as I start driving, the doors unlock and continue to make an unlocking noise as I am driving. Has anyone encountered this and have any advice on what could be causing it! I'm hoping it is not an expensive fix! Thanks!

Hello kkjf,

I apologize for the lock malfunction your vehicle is experiencing. I see you are taking your vehicle into the dealership. Please let us know how the dealer visit goes and if there are any other concerns or issues you would like to further discuss. We can be reached via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Tom's Caddy
07-03-13, 02:37 PM
New battery.

HASSAN4477
07-04-13, 02:10 AM
Mine does the same 06 performance pkg I was told it may be a ground issue due to mine only doing it after a carwash or in rainy weather please post if you get fixed and tell what the problem is