: my new ATS just arrived...

ATS Toronto
07-01-13, 11:33 AM
What a great Canada Day weekend treat...my new ATS was delivered to me on Friday afternoon! Spend Friday night in the cockpit playing and programming and exploring.
I believe mine had to be in the last batch of '13's that were built, and as such hopefully I've benefited from all the issues (and subsequent fixes) that have come from this group diligently raising them to Cadillac. From what I've seen so far, CUE is quick and responsive from a touch perspective and it paired to a Blackberry, Motorola and a Samsung immediately, and played music from the SD card and USB stick. Voice seems to work well...I just say play Matchbox 20 and it finds it and does it. There are no 'weird' noises so far, steering wheel good, Climate Control awesome. Registered with OnStar and downloading the RemoteLink app (too bad it doesn't work with Bberry Torch). And the driving...sweet! Saturday and Sunday morning I was out driving, finding ways to make the shopping trip realllly long. Used the NAV to find the longest way to where I was going lol.
Thanks to all the members for all the valuable info in making the decision, and for supporting the ATS community! Felt like I knew the car inside and out before I got it.

David
07-01-13, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the "Club".... I hope you enjoy your new ATS as I do mine; have had it since December. Fantastic car, for sure.

mikesul
07-01-13, 03:53 PM
That is a great feeling to get into a new really fun car to drive. Glad to hear that you are as happy with yours as I am with mine. :)

wongluk
07-01-13, 05:30 PM
6spd manual black on black been driving mine for a month now...also in Canada...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

Psu12kc
07-01-13, 08:04 PM
Congrats! I have had mine a week and love it so far! Fun to drive and just a sharp looking car!

Siren05
07-01-13, 09:13 PM
Yup I'm in Toronto too!..

Welcome

EnvoyBu
07-02-13, 04:18 AM
Congrats! Let's see some pics! :)