: Bad Karma

Relate27
07-01-13, 10:05 AM
So my Karma must be pretty bad right now because my car has been hit twice in the last week. Friday the 21st my neighbors Grandaughter hit my car in the middle of the night as she was pulling out of her driveway and drove off, Hit and run. I couldn't prove it was her but I know it was her truck that hit me because she left a piece of her bumper and tailight in her Grandma's driveway and the parts matched up with her truck. Anyway I had to file the claim on my insurance and pay a $250 ded and take over a day off of work to deal with the car. I picked up my car on Friday the 28th from the body shop and it was detailed and looked great, I happy to have my car back and glad that whole ordeal was over with. Saturday morning the 29th someone rear ended my car in a parking lot, thankfully they left insurance this time. Less than 24 hours of having my car out of the shop it was hit again lol. I'm hoping whatever bad karma I had has been wiped clean with this lol.. Anyway hope everyone has a great week, my week can only get better lol.

Guy.Seminerio
07-01-13, 10:19 AM
Damn sorry to hear. I'm sure that's the last of it though.

EChas3
07-02-13, 12:24 AM
Sad for yor troubles but there's no karma involved. Just a .....