: suspension play after wheel alignment

solrac6262
06-30-13, 09:20 PM
is it possible to get a little bit of play after wheel alignment I had new tires put on and after that, doing high speed and passing over bumpy roads I noticed just a bit of play, I have 45k miles on my Escalade what can this be.

thanks

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-03-13, 09:10 PM
is it possible to get a little bit of play after wheel alignment I had new tires put on and after that, doing high speed and passing over bumpy roads I noticed just a bit of play, I have 45k miles on my Escalade what can this be.

thanks

Hello solrac6262,

If you could provide me with your name, contact info, VIN, and mileage in a private message, I would be happy to do some further research on your behalf. Please private message me if that is the route you would like to pursue. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

tdm757
07-15-13, 01:14 PM
Hello solrac6262,

If you could provide me with your name, contact info, VIN, and mileage in a private message, I would be happy to do some further research on your behalf. Please private message me if that is the route you would like to pursue. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

Laura or Gregory,

Please respond back to my email tdm757@yahoo.com. You sent me a private message for which I have don't have permissions to reply unless I have a lot of posts and time in the system. tdm757

hcvone
07-15-13, 01:21 PM

thanks

NO, not if they did it correctly, the problem is many shops do not do alignments all the time, that can be a problem, I would get someone to look at it and make sure everything is tight and correct

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-15-13, 03:38 PM
Laura or Gregory,

Please respond back to my email tdm757@yahoo.com. You sent me a private message for which I have don't have permissions to reply unless I have a lot of posts and time in the system. tdm757

Hello tdm757,

I wanted to inform you I will Email you so we can continue our interaction that way. I am sorry for the private message malfunction.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

2kflhr
07-15-13, 10:03 PM
Not saying you dont have a problem. But could it possibly be just a quicker steering response and improved traction as a result the new tires as opposed to old worn tires?