: Stock Rims

Black Cadi
02-15-05, 08:32 PM
I was wondering if anybody had their stock rims and wanted to sell them. Hopefully in perfect condition. I hit a something that scratched two of mine. Anybody willing to sell please post or e-mail me greathens@yahoo.com

RSM CTS-V
02-15-05, 08:44 PM
Black Cadi,
I'm not sure where you are in the U.S., but I was in a similar situation a few months ago with one of my wheels. I let a friend use my car to drop something off and as he was backing out of a parking spot, and a lady in another car was backing out as well and hit one of my rims and scatched it up pretty good. I called my buddy at the dealer and the wheels were so damn expensive, but he gave me the name of a wheel repair company that comes out and repaints the wheel EXACTLY to what it was before. They charge about $65-80 per wheel. They did mine and it came out insane. You couldn't tell at all it had been scratched. I would look around your area for wheel repair places. It will save you a ton of money vs. buying new rims or just have them chromed for about $100/ea.

Good luck!

Black Cadi
02-15-05, 08:55 PM
I'm in the suburbs of Chicago. If anybody knows anybody that does rim repair in this area if you could please let me know. Thanks.

trekster
02-15-05, 09:33 PM
Black Cadi,
I'm not sure where you are in the U.S., but I was in a similar situation a few months ago with one of my wheels. I let a friend use my car to drop something off and as he was backing out of a parking spot, and a lady in another car was backing out as well and hit one of my rims and scatched it up pretty good. I called my buddy at the dealer and the wheels were so damn expensive, but he gave me the name of a wheel repair company that comes out and repaints the wheel EXACTLY to what it was before. They charge about $65-80 per wheel. They did mine and it came out insane. You couldn't tell at all it had been scratched. I would look around your area for wheel repair places. It will save you a ton of money vs. buying new rims or just have them chromed for about $100/ea.

Good luck! Can you please give me the name and address of this place? since they want to charge me about 200 bucks over at my local dealer.
I'm located in So Cal btw.

benjet
02-15-05, 11:51 PM
In NorCal/Bay Area I recommend:

http://www.wheeltechniques.com/

RSM CTS-V
02-16-05, 02:24 PM
In So Cal, the company is called United Wheel Techs. Ask for Jason and tell him Tim from Allen Cadillac sent you. The number is 714-608-2928. They come out to you and do it at your home or business. Good Luck