: 30 % Off NYCDashes Cadillac Dash Kits

GASCARRACER
02-15-05, 07:12 PM
"To help support the forum, we would like to offer all forum members an additional 10% off our discounted prices on our online store. Currently all kits are on sale for 20% off meaning you would save a total of 30% off our MSRP!

If you are a member of the forum and would like to take advantage of this offer, please send us a PM and we will send you a coupon. This offer is good for any dash kit we manufacture.

All dask kits shipped to USA are shipped free via FedEx. Every dash kit also comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Full Lifetime Warranty."

Link to the Cadallic Forum sight.

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/sh...2250#post252250

I am interested in buying a brushed aluminum dask kit. If we can get 7 people who want to buy kits we can save an extra 10%. Any body interested.

trekster
02-15-05, 07:17 PM
Link to dash kits?

CVP33
02-15-05, 08:22 PM
http://nycdashes.com/cart/customer/

Redline
02-16-05, 10:44 AM
I've been interested in doing the real aluminum for my V(have the woodkit for my wife's SRX). However, I haven't found any really good, different angle pix of the kit installed. Anyone able to help out?

GASCARRACER
02-17-05, 05:17 AM
Any body else?

GASCARRACER
02-20-05, 07:14 PM
Just wanted to bring this up to the top one last time. I assume there is no interest........

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ctsvinman
02-21-05, 11:10 AM
I'm interested in an aluminum dash kit.

I use this forum (like other forums for previous vehicles) to assist making my modification choices. I just haven't seen enough actual user posts here saying this is a good, quality, fit n finish kit.

VinMan out.....

PHUQKINFAST
02-23-05, 02:58 AM
Ditto to VinMan. How many and who has them out there ? I think you need to sponsor a kit :sneaky: Get some pics and feedback out. Would love to talk more if interested.

330xidrive
02-24-05, 03:57 AM
Pics for "brushed aluminum dask kit" and "aluminum dask kit" Will it match to Steering Wheel and door handle? I'm also interested in it.

330xidrive
02-24-05, 04:06 AM
".. I am interested in buying a brushed aluminum dask kit. If we can get 7 people who want to buy kits we can save an extra 10%. Any body interested..."

brushed aluminum = extra 10% for which kit (Basic Kit, Full Kit, W/o Door Panels ...) :hmm:
Thanks

Groo-V
02-24-05, 08:39 AM
I'm interested in an aluminum dash kit.

I use this forum (like other forums for previous vehicles) to assist making my modification choices. I just haven't seen enough actual user posts here saying this is a good, quality, fit n finish kit.

VinMan out.....

Ditto on the good quality part. I'd be interested in the aluminum dash as well, but would like to see some pics first and it would be nice to hear from someone who's actually put one in.

jagundo
03-21-05, 12:47 PM
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. See my preview post.