: traffic alert not working

torched10
06-30-13, 04:37 PM
within the last 2 weeks the really neat traffic alert stopped chiming in/popping up on my 2011EXT. When i press traffic on th Nav screen,it shows all the traffic issues,and the icons but Im not getting an audible or as i recall a pop up showing the alert.Went to otpions on traffic and there are 3 dots you cqn click i fooled with it and the alert seems to be clicked. Dont know if theres something i may have done inadvertently but id really like to get it back.I also dont have an ownwers manual for the Nav system--i bought it new, shoiuld i have one??thanks

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-01-13, 03:01 PM
within the last 2 weeks the really neat traffic alert stopped chiming in/popping up on my 2011EXT. When i press traffic on th Nav screen,it shows all the traffic issues,and the icons but Im not getting an audible or as i recall a pop up showing the alert.Went to otpions on traffic and there are 3 dots you cqn click i fooled with it and the alert seems to be clicked. Dont know if theres something i may have done inadvertently but id really like to get it back.I also dont have an ownwers manual for the Nav system--i bought it new, shoiuld i have one??thanks

Hello torched10,

To turn traffic on or off: (1) Press the CONFIG control button, then press CONFIG again, repeatedly until Nav is selected or press the Nav screen button. (2) Press the Traffic Options button. (3) Press the Traffic button. This button is highlighted when it is active. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us with further concerns or questions. We can also be contacted via private message.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service