: DTS compatable disks and other audio

TonyT
06-29-13, 09:40 PM
I have a bunch of DTS 5.1 compatible disks that use to play perfectly in my 2008 CTS none of which will play in my 2014 ATS premium with upgraded sound system, all I get is static.

Also I copied all my music from my computer to a mini USB drive which works perfectly, I copied exactly the same files to an SD card (fat32) and only the first song will play when you select next sound from the steering wheel control it reverts back to the first song.

Any clues for either problem ?

Hoosier Daddy
06-29-13, 10:25 PM
I have a bunch of DTS 5.1 compatible disks that use to play perfectly in my 2008 CTS none of which will play in my 2014 ATS premium with upgraded sound system, all I get is static.

Also I copied all my music from my computer to a mini USB drive which works perfectly, I copied exactly the same files to an SD card (fat32) and only the first song will play when you select next sound from the steering wheel control it reverts back to the first song.

Any clues for either problem ?
FWIW:

Based on other posts, the ATS won't play that format disk.

My 32GB SD card is formatted in NTFS. So I don't know why your SD doesn't work right. I guess it could be a bug, or ATS doesn't like FAT or something else.