: Spalsh Guard for a 2008 CTS

06-29-13, 03:24 PM
I'm looking for th epart number for the splash guard that is under the engine. The one that has to be removed before changing the oil. last time I got the oil changed I guess the technician didn't put all the screws back and it fell off while driving down the freeway. I need to replace it but don't know the part number.