: New Ontario member - First new car

Branimal
06-28-13, 07:13 PM
Greetings from the Great White North!

Name is Brandon and I'm from the GTA in Ontario. I was looking at quite a few vehicles as I was going in for my first new car (just finished school and starting my career). Going through some sites while researching I found you guys (and girls) and it looked like a pretty positive community. Anyways, onwards...

I just received my 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo 6-speed on Wednesday and I couldn't be happier! Truly a nicer ride than my school beater of 6 years ('01 Sunfire).

Just wanted to say "Hi" and I hope to as much as possible to the community soon! :cheers:

Hoosier Daddy
06-28-13, 07:42 PM
Welcome!

orconn
06-28-13, 08:49 PM
Glad you found us, Brandon, and the new ATS! They must be selling well because you have quite a lot of company here. Welcome to the Forums!

Ranger
06-28-13, 09:27 PM
:welcome:

ben.gators
06-28-13, 10:37 PM
Hello and welcome!

The new ATS is attracting new and young customers! This is very good. In the ATS section of the forum, I see tons of people who used to be loyal customers of BMW, MB, or Audi, and now they have bought an ATS.

77CDV
06-28-13, 11:13 PM
:welcome: Brandon! There's nothing like the feeling you get when you drive your first new car. Enjoy your reward to yourself! :)

talismandave
06-28-13, 11:51 PM
Welcome Brandon. You found a great car and a great forum. Sounds like a great way to start "real life"! Having a fun ride is the best revenge against the "work-a-day-world!:thumbsup:

Branimal
07-02-13, 05:57 PM
Thanks everyone! Yes, I definitely like the look of the ATS (not to mention everything else)! I can definitely see GM attracting a younger and newer crowd with this one as I have quite a few friends that are very interested now that they've seen it.

Oh and having a comfortable ride is definitely making the drive to work enjoyable!