: Best Service in the area ?

rollman
02-13-05, 09:39 PM
Which dealer in the Phila area has the best service department ? I need to get my alternator replaced and don't want it to take 2 weeks .

danbuc
02-14-05, 04:02 AM
I'm not sure how far you are from the West Chester area, but General Sales Cadillac/Saab of West Chester does a pretty good job. I'm going over to Hill Cadillac in Newtown Square today, to get my oil changed, and I'll report back on them.

rollman
02-16-05, 08:49 PM
Well Yesterday I called 2 dealers in my area , Ferraro Cadillac in SpringField Pa. I'm stilling waiting for them to call back to make an appointment :helpless:

After I got off the phone with Ferraro I called Vallee and Bowe (thats where I bought my car) they told me bring it right over , so I did and got it back the next day ( today ) right after lunch.:thumbsup: Great service and neat professional people.

Thought I would give Ferraro Cadillac a bone since they aren't far from me ( I find the parts department very helpful ) but service I can't say anything good about. :rant2: I bet they call me next Monday .

rollman
02-20-05, 05:36 PM
Still waiting on Ferraro Cadillac to call me about fixing my STS . Talk about BAD service :nono:

El Dobro
02-25-05, 04:50 PM
Don't bring it to one in NJ. Haven't found a good one yet.

rollman
02-25-05, 06:12 PM
Don't bring it to one in NJ. Haven't found a good one yet.

Vallee and Bowe in South Jersey are great to deal with . They usually can fit you in that day (if you call early enough) If not the next for sure.

BTW I'm still waiting for the service-writer to call back from Ferraro Cadillac in Springfield, Pa :madtalkin #$*@*@#