Cadillac Owners Forum banner
6K views 84 replies 14 participants last post by  Dead Sled 
#1 ·
#3 ·
or maybe we could dedicate this thread to gettting out all of our ricer related anger.

#4 ·
i got one to add... You might be a ricer if...

you drive around in a v-tec civic trying to race people who you know will kick your ass and your excuse for having a slow car is that it handles well and you've spent $2000 in enhancing your car's appearence and none making it go faster....

wait... :eek: that's me. :D At least the $2000 i've spent (probably more now) is all detailing stuff... and originally i bought it all for my car, but since then have used it on many, and made most of that back...

#8 ·
seduxion said:
Howabout people who call S P O I L E R S... wings. Wings are for lift spoilers are for down force.

lol true Ive never though about that

I need a 3 tier wing on my car yeah, yeah photoshop Here I come :rolleyes:

Attachments

#9 ·
wings.... spoilers..... whatever you want to call them, their all pointless. The ricers cant go fast enough to make them work anyway.

#10 ·
there are few civics out there running in low 12sec 1/4mi so watch out or we will end up like the vette guy that started trash talking and lost to a civic. (civic had b16 swap done with turbo).

#11 ·
Fast or not! I could still wear two of them as shoes....Except, I don't wear UGLY shoes!

#12 ·
i forgot to add that real enthusiasts don't have 3 tier spoilers, plastic all over the body, excessive light work, and 20" wheels. Instead they make their car look stock as possible and lose much weight as possible.

#13 ·
theres a differance between fast and quick. 71 Hemi 'Cuda is fast , civic is quick, BOSS 429 is fast, supra is quick

#14 ·
I had a '71 Hemi cuda.....Very quick too! You ain't catchin that car with rice or Northstar.

Certainly NOT a Civic or a Supra! LOL!

#15 ·
just to let everyone know fastest 4cyl car isn't a civic, celica, corolla, or any other import car. Fastest 4cyl car is the cavalier driven by john lingenfelter. IRC this is the car that john wrecked recently.

You gotta love john and his company. They just ran 1/4mi under 9sec in one of their STREET LEGAL 427 twinturbo vette.

#17 ·
OSV, that is true. Actually its not sad, its hilarious.

The thing i dont understand, is they put in DVD equipment, and take out the back seats. I guess its good if you like to watch DVDs in your driveway in lawn chairs. Also, i didnt know that those blue lights you put on the mirrors are illegal. My cousin got a 100 ticket for having them.

#19 ·
Now if they only had a law against being an idiot! We'd have NO more ricers...

#20 ·
hows this? like the "wing" :D

Attachments

#22 ·
most ricers aren't as fast as they like to think either

#23 ·
i always thought it was funny how people compare a 30 year old car to a new car and dont say anything about the tech that helps the new car. I mean that Hemi is running on all motor and doesnt have a computer telling it what to do The supra has turbos, computer controled fuel injection and all that stuff. If Dodge or GM ever really tried to bring back Hemi powered muscle cars and those wild SS cars with big cubs and the tech we have today, people would say supra what?

#24 ·
DeVillish said:
i always thought it was funny how people compare a 30 year old car to a new car and dont say anything about the tech that helps the new car. I mean that Hemi is running on all motor and doesnt have a computer telling it what to do The supra has turbos, computer controled fuel injection and all that stuff. If Dodge or GM ever really tried to bring back Hemi powered muscle cars and those wild SS cars with big cubs and the tech we have today, people would say supra what?
i don't know. Lot of these twin turbo supras are hard to beat.

there is a guy driving around in a lexus sc300 (same powertrain as the supra)w/twin turbo dynoed at 800+hp at the wheel, killing vipers and other supercars on the road.

and then there is the twin turbo supra that kills busas on the road.

if i had a choice between highly tuned supra and lingenfelter tt 427 vette, i will still take the twinturbo 427 vette in a heartbeat.

#25 ·
I totally agree. and I love the styling of the muscle cars

take the FI off the turbo off the computer off and stick a Carb on it then see what it will do

most ricers can't even tell you what a 4 barrel is let alone a six-pac

#26 ·
iam in no way saying supras arnt fast, some are just insane, but when the supra hits 30 years old will anyone be restoring them? I'd take a 500hp hemi cuda over an 800hp supra any day. Those old muscle cars are more my style, they didnt need 3 feet wings and body kits that trash the lines of the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.