: Frustrating XM!! Help Please

JosephScott
06-26-13, 07:54 PM
:annoyed:Okay so i just purchased my Cadillac CTSV 2005. it has XM already. i called XM gave them my code and they sent signals but nothing. They sent like 6 in two days. my antenna might not be receiving the signal but my AM FM and onstar works fine. if anybody knows how to fix this please help. it says no signal and thats because it needs to be activated but the car wont receive the signal that XM is sending me. Thank you guys for anything! btw its my first post here.God Bless. :annoyed:

darkman
06-26-13, 08:09 PM
Congratulations, and Welcome.

See attached.

JosephScott
06-26-13, 09:18 PM
ok so i should replace my drr becuase i dont have the code buddy to run a diagnostics. anything i can do from my radio on insise?

darkman
06-26-13, 09:51 PM
I would take to a shop and have them trouble shoot it. If you want to try it yourself, see the attached. It could be the receiver, the attena, or the wiring/connectors.

carterjackson2
06-27-13, 11:46 AM
If your experience is like mine has been over the years, you will find that their system for billing you every month is a lot more dependable than their product. I am on a free trial with my XM right now, and would like to keep the service. I will not under any circumstances give them a credit card number because once they get it you lose all control. I will try and pay by check and see if that works after my free trial. If they insist on a credit card my CD player will get a lot more use.