: D3 / Racelogic Launch + Traction Controller

Dr. Design
06-26-13, 07:17 PM
D3 / Racelogic Launch + Traction Controller

Here is a sneak peak of just some of the stuff we have been working on. The world's first fully integrated Race Logic traction/launch/stability control system for the Cadillac CTS-V 2009+ application. Details and pricing information to follow. But for now you can check the action on our youtube page. - D3Cadillac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEuQQ6eKJuo

For more information please visit http://d3groupinc.com/d3-racelogic-lauch-traction-controller/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

spearfish25
06-26-13, 10:44 PM
Cool. Looking forward to details but curious if it's only a launch control or if it will be useful on a road course as well.

neuronbob
06-27-13, 12:19 AM
It's lots more fun to make smoky burnouts, but this is a sorely needed product.

I take it that it only works on automatics, and manual owners remain left with their right foot as traction control?

Too bad it can only be installed at your HQ.

Even so, thanks for pushing the envelope on the V yet again, D3 dudes.

Dr. Design
06-27-13, 02:52 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your questions. Please note it will have full race logic function in terms of launch control / stability control / and traction control. It would absolutely be useful on a road course.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Cool. Looking forward to details but curious if it's only a launch control or if it will be useful on a road course as well.

----------

LOL that's just a quick push of the button. ;)

It will work with the manual CTS-V's as well. It is a pretty complicated system and we unfortunately can only install in-house at this time.

No problem. That is what we do!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

It's lots more fun to make smoky burnouts, but this is a sorely needed product.

I take it that it only works on automatics, and manual owners remain left with their right foot as traction control?

Too bad it can only be installed at your HQ.

Even so, thanks for pushing the envelope on the V yet again, D3 dudes.

Tedboss1
06-27-13, 03:20 PM
It is a pretty complicated system and we unfortunately can only install in-house at this time.

As I'm located in Montreal I will not be driving to California for installation any time soon.
I would appreciate if you guys could find a way for DIS to install the system.
Thanks.

neuronbob
06-27-13, 04:56 PM
Glad to hear that it works on manuals. I expect we will finally see 10-second manuals shortly at the dragstrip.

Blakester
06-27-13, 06:07 PM
Interesting!

midnightc5
07-01-13, 01:53 AM
Is this available now? Curious on what the cost is installed!

justinCTS-V
07-19-14, 02:57 AM
Still waiting lol