: Newb

Mr V
06-26-13, 09:32 AM
Hey guys wanted to say hi, just traded my 2013 Mustang Gt in for a 2009 CTSV. Just wanted to say and im looking forward to learn all i can about this car. Below is a quick pic i took before walking into work

EcSTSatic
06-26-13, 11:20 AM
Welcome!
You must be the first person to come in in the AM

Ranger
06-26-13, 11:23 AM
:welcome:

talismandave
06-26-13, 12:43 PM
Welcome!
You must be the first person to come in in the AM

Or you park on the roof level to avoid the other cars!

:welcome5:

orconn
06-26-13, 12:45 PM
welcome!

CadillacLuke24
06-26-13, 03:21 PM
Hey guys wanted to say hi, just traded my 2013 Mustang Gt in for a 2009 CTSV. Just wanted to say and im looking forward to learn all i can about this car. Below is a quick pic i took before walking into work

SWEET V Mr. V!!!! I like it!

What all options did ya get on it??

Welcome to the forums! :D

Mr V
06-27-13, 10:05 AM
SWEET V Mr. V!!!! I like it!

What all options did ya get on it??

Welcome to the forums! :D

all options except cooled seats and the rear reverse camera (unless im doing something wrong and its not showing up on the navi)

i do have a few questions though...

1. What software does the radio use? because it wont give me my playlists off my ipod (very upsetting) it says folder with F01, F02 etc... how can i have my playlist show up? Do i make folders on a usb and toss it on? Also it scrambles my tracks...

2. How can i connect my phone via bluetooh, the manual is a PITA to read and ive search on google with not much knowledge out there

3. Ive had cobras and lightnings and im no not a newb to boost but all i want is an intake, pulley and tune, what products do i look into? Cant go crazy or the wife will kill me (she about had a heart attack when i did a WOT pull :):bouncy:

There will be more pics this weekend after i claybar, wax and polish it, also i started a little modding yesterday (removed all the badging) boy did it clean the car up nicely

Mr V
06-27-13, 10:31 AM

CadillacLuke24
06-27-13, 03:13 PM
For 1 and 2 I will let the more experienced guys help ya out.

For three there's Linglefelter and Hennesey, at least they do good work and I've heard good about them.

Man that is a beautifil car. I am soooo jealous :D :thumbsup:

talismandave
06-27-13, 05:40 PM
It is even your color Luke! Better call dibs for when he wants to sell it!
I agree looks great!

Mr V
06-27-13, 07:57 PM
It is even your color Luke! Better call dibs for when he wants to sell it!
I agree looks great!

Will not sell the price I paid was a given steal for the mileage

----------

For 1 and 2 I will let the more experienced guys help ya out.

For three there's Linglefelter and Hennesey, at least they do good work and I've heard good about them.

Man that is a beautifil car. I am soooo jealous :D :thumbsup:

I'm a car nut by trade and those two company's I don't think could deserve my money, I know metco and trust them with my testies haha the tune on the other hand I'm weary of, I have speed inc and flp out by me

77CDV
06-27-13, 11:30 PM
:welcome:

CadillacLuke24
06-28-13, 02:25 AM
I'm a car nut by trade and those two company's I don't think could deserve my money, I know metco and trust them with my testies haha the tune on the other hand I'm weary of, I have speed inc and flp out by me

LOL Sounds like you've got that covered then!