: Problems with My 4th Gen iTouch and CUE

CADILIKENYC
06-25-13, 11:46 PM
Just picked up my 2013 ATS Standard with CUE and other options last night. I plugged in my iTouch to play my music and every so often the music/CUE freezes. I am still able to use the CUE but cannot control my ipod. If i unplug and replug the USB it works immediately after. Sometimes i make it an hour or so of use before this happens. I did the Cue rest which is achieved by entering your car, turning it on, then turning it back off and opening the driver door for 3-5 mins. this supposedly resets it. (as advised by CUE call center). It still is happening. My device is not updated to the latest apple update but i feel that if it was an update issue then my problems would happen all the time. Anyone have any clue? I love the Car otherwise.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-26-13, 02:06 PM
Just picked up my 2013 ATS Standard with CUE and other options last night. I plugged in my iTouch to play my music and every so often the music/CUE freezes. I am still able to use the CUE but cannot control my ipod. If i unplug and replug the USB it works immediately after. Sometimes i make it an hour or so of use before this happens. I did the Cue rest which is achieved by entering your car, turning it on, then turning it back off and opening the driver door for 3-5 mins. this supposedly resets it. (as advised by CUE call center). It still is happening. My device is not updated to the latest apple update but i feel that if it was an update issue then my problems would happen all the time. Anyone have any clue? I love the Car otherwise.

Hello CADILIKENYC,

Congrats on your new ATS! I apologize for any issues with the CUE system you are experiencing. If you contact the Infotainment Customer Support Group for the CUE system at 855-428-3669, Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 10:00pm EST Seven days a week. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us via private message with any other concerns or questions.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

CADILIKENYC
06-27-13, 07:23 PM
Problem solved, just need to update your ipod