: ABS, Traction, & Stability Control Issue, (already searched the forum before posting)

V-U-L8tr
06-25-13, 10:08 PM
Before I start, I drive a 2004 Escalade.. no modifications other than 24" rims.

Having an issue with my ABS, Traction control. As I was pulling into my parking spot today I felt/heard a small popping noise near my front driver side wheel. As soon as I heard the noise, my ABS light came on, also my T/C light. What is odd is the ABS/TC light isn't on at all times, it tends to turn on and off randomly as if something was loose. Did I accidentally pop something loosedue to a slight wheel rub?

Did some research on the forum but couldn't find an answer since my ABS/TC light isn't constantly on. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks in advance my fellow Cadillac owners.

the cadillac man
06-26-13, 12:07 AM
Before I start, I drive a 2004 Escalade.. no modifications other than 24" rims.

Having an issue with my ABS, Traction control. As I was pulling into my parking spot today I felt/heard a small popping noise near my front driver side wheel. As soon as I heard the noise, my ABS light came on, also my T/C light. What is odd is the ABS/TC light isn't on at all times, it tends to turn on and off randomly as if something was loose. Did I accidentally pop something loosedue to a slight wheel rub?

Did some research on the forum but couldn't find an answer since my ABS/TC light isn't constantly on. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks in advance my fellow Cadillac owners.

Since the lights are on (even if not all the time)that means there is a code in the system get to a dealer or someplace and get the codes pulled