: Black Vagon in Temecula wine country?

FLTRI
06-25-13, 03:44 PM
So the wifey & are a doing a little wine tasting in Temecula, in our black Vagon. Monday, June 24th at about 3:00 PM. Driving west on Rancho California, looking for a random winery to try. I check the mirror, and see that unmistakable grille in the mirror, initially thought it was a black sedan. It follows us a little ways, and we hang a right. I give a thumbs up out of the window as we turn, the other V continues straight, and gives a couple honks on the horn in acknowledgment. Wife waves out of her window, and it's only then I realize it's a Vagon, not a sedan.

Wonder if you're on the board? Kinda wish we woulda went straight, to whatever winery it landed at, would have made a great picture!:thumbsup:

Xaqtly
06-25-13, 03:48 PM
Sounds like me on the freeway here in Vegas last week- I met my doppelganger. Same Diamond White vagon, we drove next to each other for a minute, it was cool. :)

FLTRI
06-25-13, 03:52 PM
Sounds like me on the freeway here in Vegas last week- I met my doppelganger. Same Diamond White vagon, we drove next to each other for a minute, it was cool. :)

Didn't happen to have Alaska plates did it? Saw one at a sushi bar about a month ago, thought it might be you until I saw the plates...

Xaqtly
06-25-13, 05:24 PM
No, this one had Nevada plates. I haven't seen it since.

Trapspeed
06-25-13, 08:56 PM
Where'd you end up? We got engaged at South Coast Vineyard. It was a great place!

Xaqtly
06-25-13, 10:44 PM
I'm actually going down to Temecula next month, I'm looking forward to it.

FLTRI
06-26-13, 03:02 PM
We stopped at three wineries, Bel Vino, Maurice Carrie and another very small one I don't remember the name of. It was just before the last on that I saw the mirror image of my Vagon, in my mirror. We love it down there, and usually make a trip once a year or so.

This stop was only for a few hours, we were staying in Encinitas for a wedding, and took a day trip to the winery after the wedding. It's a great area!

Trapspeed
06-26-13, 03:54 PM
We stopped at three wineries, Bel Vino, Maurice Carrie and another very small one I don't remember the name of. It was just before the last on that I saw the mirror image of my Vagon, in my mirror. We love it down there, and usually make a trip once a year or so.

This stop was only for a few hours, we were staying in Encinitas for a wedding, and took a day trip to the winery after the wedding. It's a great area!

Indeed it is.

Trapspeed
06-26-13, 09:21 PM

Indeed it is.