: New Product Alert!! D3 Adjustable Billet Motor Mount

Dr. Design
06-25-13, 01:59 PM
http://d3groupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/D3-Motor-Mounts_CTSV.jpg

D3 Adjustable Billet Motor Mount

Adjustable Billet Motor Mount w/Poly Urethane Dampener

In the world of competitive motorsports we have learned that every possible configuration of the vehicle must be addressed to maximize performance.

The D3 Billet Motor Mounts are constructed of T6-6061 Billet Aluminum that can withstand over 1200 HP and 1100 FTLB of Torque. Our unique 2pc design also allow for adjustment of the height from OEM Height, OEM -.25” and OEM -.50”

The inner poly-urethane core of the D3 Billet Motor Mount is shielded from heat by design. Additionally the high durometer poly-urethane core works are a dampener thus alleviating any unnecessary vibrations or false “knock” codes.

T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Housing
High Impact Poly-Urethane Core
Adjustable Height
Tested over 1000 HP and FTLB Torque

$695 | USD

For more information about this product or others, please visit http://d3groupinc.com/racing-motor-mounts/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Rule12b
06-25-13, 02:56 PM
I love that it's my shattered mount in the frowny face equation lol

Dr. Design
06-25-13, 03:08 PM
Out of all the ones we have seen, yours was by far the worse! A complete radial fracture...

I love that it's my shattered mount in the frowny face equation lol

rjoffe
06-25-13, 04:27 PM
Under what conditions have you experienced failures with the OEM mounts?

hlantin
06-25-13, 05:17 PM
Glad there's a solution for this. Rule12b/Doc, what were you guys seeing/feeling?

Dr. Design
06-25-13, 05:35 PM
We have seen this in multiple situations. In most cases it doesn't require huge HP numbers to break these OEM mounts. We have seen them break on cars with as little as 600HP. It could be a combination of heat (i.e. headers) and the conditions in which the vehicle is being used. In drag racing you are only on the loud pedal for a little bit of time. In road racing you are on and off throttle for up to 30 minutes under high load conditions. That heat and the load seem to have an adverse effect on the OEM rubber liquid filled mount. But we have also seen cars that have not been on the road course with busted mounts. Either way we have created a fantastic solution if needed.

In terms of feel and ride quality. The high duro we go with is more for the race cars. However we do offer a lower (softer) duro that will not transfer any NVH (noise/vehicle/harshness) to the driving compartment. Its not bad, but you will most likely notice them.

Under what conditions have you experienced failures with the OEM mounts?

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Dr. Design
07-11-13, 03:12 PM
BUMP^

UPDATED PRICE

D3 Adjustable Billet Motor Mount

Adjustable Billet Motor Mount w/Poly Urethane Dampener

In the world of competitive motorsports we have learned that every possible configuration of the vehicle must be addressed to maximize performance.

The D3 Billet Motor Mounts are constructed of T6-6061 Billet Aluminum that can withstand over 1200 HP and 1100 FTLB of Torque. Our unique 2pc design also allow for adjustment of the height from OEM Height, OEM -.25” and OEM -.50”

The inner poly-urethane core of the D3 Billet Motor Mount is shielded from heat by design. Additionally the high durometer poly-urethane core works are a dampener thus alleviating any unnecessary vibrations or false “knock” codes.

T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Housing
High Impact Poly-Urethane Core
Adjustable Height
Tested over 1000 HP and FTLB Torque

WAS $695 | USD / NOW $419.75!!!

For more information about this product or others, please visit http://d3groupinc.com/racing-motor-mounts/