: New Owner

MaxPower405
06-24-13, 06:47 PM
We just picked up a Platinum AWD in Black Diamond TriCoat.

To say we are absolutely stunned by this car is an understatement. We have NEVER purchased an American car before. After comparing this to the BMW, Audi, MB and Jaguar competition, we felt this was the better car for the money. I am still amazed that we got more features (absolutely top technology) with a jaw dropping, stunning interior for far less money than we budgeted for.

I'm just hoping we don't get burned. So far though, week 1, we're happy with the entire buying experience. (Who'd ever thought that a Cadillac dealership could teach some of the big boys on how to sell a car?!?!?!)

I'm shocked at how much this car turns heads. It has elicited as many conversations as our Jaguar XJR did.

I'm hoping all of y'all are having the same experience and loving your XTS as well.

Travlcub
06-24-13, 11:24 PM
My last American car was a Cadillac Seville with the slanted trunk, was my high school graduation present. Now this week I am taking delivery of my STX Premium. I'm so very excited! Best wishes with your new car!

Travlcub
06-24-13, 11:25 PM

jeffpaletz
06-25-13, 08:31 AM
I also get lots of compliments on my XTS. It has great technology if you make the effort to learn to use it. I like having my favorite songs on an SD Card and storing favorite artists and playlists on favorite buttons. Storing my wife's phone number on a favorite button is also very convenient. Car rides great and is very quiet, something others have noticed as well.

MaxPower405
06-25-13, 10:20 AM
That's awesome Travlcub. I remember those cars when I was younger. I always thought the trunk was so very cool.

We've spent alot of time learning CUE, with the tutorials and also in the car, jeffpaletz. At the end of the day, it's not really complicated. If you're familiar with Apple and have stayed up with technology, it's not bad. It reminds me of a 'set it and forget it' situation. You figure out what you want and let the car do what the car does. Overall, very cool.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-25-13, 05:00 PM
We just picked up a Platinum AWD in Black Diamond TriCoat.

To say we are absolutely stunned by this car is an understatement. We have NEVER purchased an American car before. After comparing this to the BMW, Audi, MB and Jaguar competition, we felt this was the better car for the money. I am still amazed that we got more features (absolutely top technology) with a jaw dropping, stunning interior for far less money than we budgeted for.

I'm just hoping we don't get burned. So far though, week 1, we're happy with the entire buying experience. (Who'd ever thought that a Cadillac dealership could teach some of the big boys on how to sell a car?!?!?!)

I'm shocked at how much this car turns heads. It has elicited as many conversations as our Jaguar XJR did.

I'm hoping all of y'all are having the same experience and loving your XTS as well.

Hello MaxPower405,

We are so very happy to hear your enthusiasm and satisfaction with your Cadillac and the buying experience. We truly intend to give the very best in product and service. We want to extend our services to you here as well as an additional resource to answer and questions or help with any issues you may have in the future.

Reggie B.
Cadillac Customer Care

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-26-13, 08:22 AM
I also get lots of compliments on my XTS. It has great technology if you make the effort to learn to use it. I like having my favorite songs on an SD Card and storing favorite artists and playlists on favorite buttons. Storing my wife's phone number on a favorite button is also very convenient. Car rides great and is very quiet, something others have noticed as well.

Hello jeffpaletz,

The XTS is a beauty! Glad to hear you love the technology and the car is working to your satisfaction. We are here to assist with any questions you may have in the near future, so don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-26-13, 03:08 PM
My last American car was a Cadillac Seville with the slanted trunk, was my high school graduation present. Now this week I am taking delivery of my STX Premium. I'm so very excited! Best wishes with your new car!

Hello Travlcub,

Glad to hear you have been in the Cadillac family for a while and chose to stay with us by getting a newer model. I am sure you will love the vehicle and are excited to get it in your hands!

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service