: XTS V-Sport

cooncat
06-24-13, 05:44 PM
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/cadillac-xts-vsport-priced-just-above-63-000-a-119283/

RockvilleXTS
06-24-13, 09:43 PM
Very interesting. I must say, I'd have mixed feelings about the front end V-Sport grille on a Platinum. I'd love the new twin-turbo engine (but wonder, after having the first model year if having the first engine year is such a great idea!), but one reason I gravitated toward the Platinum was the blingy grille. I presume the V-Sport package on a Platinum means losing the bling in favor of the V-sport. Hum . . . what do you guys prefer? I'm surprised the V-Sport isn't it's own separate version.

DG2
06-25-13, 02:02 PM
Very interesting. I must say, I'd have mixed feelings about the front end V-Sport grille on a Platinum. I'd love the new twin-turbo engine (but wonder, after having the first model year if having the first engine year is such a great idea!), but one reason I gravitated toward the Platinum was the blingy grille. I presume the V-Sport package on a Platinum means losing the bling in favor of the V-sport. Hum . . . what do you guys prefer? I'm surprised the V-Sport isn't it's own separate version.

I love the V Sport look and the TT sounds amazing. I am concerned about first year gremlins though. But, it has an amazing warranty plus I would definitly lease Just in case

TulsaVic
06-25-13, 06:03 PM
Looks very ATS to me. I'm not a particular fan of the XTS front end. The split grill with the wide "bumper bar" across the front reminds me too much of the Chevy Malibu. The Lacrosse as well, though I do prefer the Buick treatment. Cadillac did a much better job, I think, with the new CTS front end.