: where is the key hole? LOL

cadilac jack
06-24-13, 02:40 PM
I've had my V coupe for about 2 years, I know I have the hidden key in my remote just like my wife's Infinty. A little while a go my wife needed to use the key because her remote battery went dead and the lock was pretty stiff so I sprayed some lubricant in it to free it up.
I figured I better do the same to the Caddi since we never use the lock and they get stiff from not being used.
I've been driving and hand washing this car for a long time and I just noticed there is no key hole anywhere to be found, I've driven myself crazy looking for one on the door and trunk.
I read the forms and all I kind find is everyone saying if the remote goes dead use the hidden key but where is the key hole for the manual lock? LOL

sykb47l
06-24-13, 02:54 PM
Near the rear view camera where you open the trunk by hand.

MASCAD
06-24-13, 03:24 PM
Near the rear view camera where you open the trunk by hand.

And after you open the trunk, pull the emergency driver's door release that will be hanging down from the trunk overhead just left of center.

cadilac jack
06-25-13, 10:56 AM
Thanks! I feel a little stupid though, it was covered with black dust or a coating of some kind so when I looked up I didn't see it. (trunk was closed when I was looking around for it) Also thought it would be a little more accessible. They really hid that well. I tested it and used the cable to open the door to make sure everything worked.
Thanks again!

MASCAD
06-25-13, 10:59 AM
Thanks! I feel a little stupid though, it was covered with black dust or a coating of some kind so when I looked up I didn't see it. (trunk was closed when I was looking around for it) Also thought it would be a little more accessible. They really hid that well. I tested it and used the cable to open the door to make sure everything worked.
Thanks again!

Don't feel like the lone ranger lol

MacBuster
06-25-13, 01:47 PM
where is the release in the Vagon?

Hyphymikey
06-26-13, 12:31 AM
where is the release in the Vagon?

I dont think they put one on the wagons. I guess they expect us to crawl through the back.

sykb47l
06-26-13, 03:19 PM
Dont the wagon have door handles and keyholes?

The coupes dont.

vagondr
06-26-13, 11:33 PM
On the wagon the key fits in the driver side door handle.

FinestKind-CTS-V
07-01-13, 08:01 AM
On the wagon the key fits in the driver side door handle.

Sedan too